Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Heron mob is a fraud!

He has lied on this website about knowing and being Heron's nephew. I talked to Heron's brother Jesse myself after being skeptical. Heron's family confirmed they have never met nor do they know this person HERON MOB whose real name is STEVEN GONCALVES. He needs to be ran off the internet with the fuck shit he has pulled on this site and group. This dude is from Rhode Island where currently lives and has always lived. He is NOT apart of MOB Piru, he knows no one from MOB Piru, every story he has told here was made up in that sick head of his. Another Tupac fan lying for internet fame, sad he had to pretend to be the nephew of a dead man who can't speak for himself. If you don't believe me, PLEASE CONTACT HERON'S REAL FAMILY MEMBERS.

Heron's son Aaron - https://www.facebook.com/Mac.Matic?fref=ts
    Heron's brother Jesse - https://www.facebook.com/jesse.palmer.9615?fref=ts
    Travon Lane's wife (when I asked her, she said Heron had no nephew which is what made me investigate him) - https://www.facebook.com/yvette.lane74?fref=ts
    Heron's daughter - instagram.com/Moniquegiovani

ASK THEM.

Fake Heron MOB is a no name rapper from Rhode Island. https://www.reverbnation.com/maliciousjynx

Steven Goncalves also known by his stage name Malicious Jynx is an american rapper of cape verdean descent from Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Born on February 26, 1986 in Providence, Rhode Island, the rapper was raised in a household by a single mother. His biological father is from London, England, and was barely in his life. He began writing and recording music at the age of 20, and made homemade cd's and passed it around in his neighborhood. Within months the neighborhood began buzzing about what they were hearing. In September of 2009, the rapper was jailed for a couple of weeks on felony drug charges, In the two weeks he spent behind bars confined to a cell 18 hours a day he began thinking about his life, and vowed upon his release that he would take his music more serious.Making good on that promise he caught the attention of Local DJ's in rhode island, who in turn book the rapper to perform at any of their venue across New England. He is notorious for his incredible work ethic and the ability to write and record 2 to 3 songs a day. . Known for his great presence on stage and high energy, the rapper is in constant demand to record and perform after just briefly starting his rap career. He was rumored to father one of city high singer Claudette Ortiz's 3 children, however the rumor was proven to be false after the singer gave an interview stating that she never met the rapper. The rumor was started by various gossip websites, the rapper himself denies the rumor. With a bright future ahead of him, the rapper will release his highly anticipated debut album "Game Time" in January 2011.

You grew up in Rhode Island so what's all these stories about MOB and Tupac? lol. He also claimed to be Claudette Ortiz's baby daddy to push his music. Dude has mental issues. All his threads and info needs to be deleted because it's a fairytale.

All of the pictures he has posted have been stolen from the real family members of Trevon, Bountry and others. He is a certified fraud. Dude get off the internet you fake gang banger/wannabe!

THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU IF SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS. NO REAL MOB PIRU MEMBER WOULD BE ON HERE NIGHT AND DAY TALKING SO MUCH. THERE IS A CODE OF SILENCE. HE FOOLED EVERYONE
    Last edited by secretservice; 07-22-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This nigga was foolin' this site for about 2 years or more, so he can fool a cop in few messages for sure.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fuck this bitch ass fraud lmao

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We all just need to be careful with who we just believe right off bat. So now that whole section is probably all lies and this is some shit. I'm still laughing at the people who cursed me out to defend him tho. But as a collective. Can we say fuck him. And good riddance.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just came across this thread at the coil while I was searching for info on Neckbone (is he alive): A user trolled everyone over there by simply copying all the information heron posted on here. Then the „real“ heron came on and said everything was stolen from MB. Now I came here to see that the info that was posted here was stolen as well. LMAO

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/suge-...289241/page-29

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know as much good info on pawtucket as we got from there holy shit do they overuse emoticons/emojis/whatthefuckever like a motherfucker

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PR3MO View Post
    you know as much good info on pawtucket as we got from there holy shit do they overuse emoticons/emojis/whatthefuckever like a motherfucker
    That‘s so true. Some of them only use emoticons/whatthefuckever to communicate haha

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone still on the coli thinkin that fool is legit while clowning another copycatter. pfff!!! double fuckery at itz finest.