Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    I heard TA4 is going to allege that Madonna killed Pac...her Sicilian background is obviously related to the Italian MOB and they were pissed Pac was claiming MOB without them sanctioning it, lol.
    Ahahahaha

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    From what I heard, Keffe doesn't recant or state that he lied...he simply says he told us what we wanted to hear. We made it clear to him that we wanted to hear the truth and thats what he did...told us what we wanted to hear, the truth...so far I don't see any contradiction in what he said to us or to the other guys.
    @Djhaynes which parts of the Keffe audio do you think indicate that he has inside info? Keep in mind all the police reports that were already released to the public when he makes his statement. It's hard for me to believe that they just happened to spot Suge & Pac driving on the strip, given all the crazy post-fight traffic. Keffe says they started following them on Las Vegas Blvd & Harmon, which is also where the car ended up after the shooting. Seems like a strange coincidence. It sounds to me like he's making it up and just remembers this intersection from the public info on the case.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaitianJack View Post
    @Djhaynes which parts of the Keffe audio do you think indicate that he has inside info? Keep in mind all the police reports that were already released to the public when he makes his statement. It's hard for me to believe that they just happened to spot Suge & Pac driving on the strip, given all the crazy post-fight traffic. Keffe says they started following them on Las Vegas Blvd & Harmon, which is also where the car ended up after the shooting. Seems like a strange coincidence. It sounds to me like he's making it up and just remembers this intersection from the public info on the case.
    Where he parked, the ambulance passing them, what they did with gun, who they got the gun off, him thinking Suge was killed, it's points like that he remembers that flesh the story out. Also look at the bullets on the BMW it was not a professional hit. He also snitched on Zip which would have not gone down very well, because he was still alive at the time.
    If Keefe and Orlando were innocent it would have been proved years back. All Orlando had to do is get MGM footage of him being at the bar when Pac was killed and he was 100% in the clear. The truth is he wasn't at the bar, he was in the white caddy looking for Pac.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    Where he parked, the ambulance passing them, what they did with gun, who they got the gun off, him thinking Suge was killed, it's points like that he remembers that flesh the story out. Also look at the bullets on the BMW it was not a professional hit. He also snitched on Zip which would have not gone down very well, because he was still alive at the time.
    If Keefe and Orlando were innocent it would have been proved years back. All Orlando had to do is get MGM footage of him being at the bar when Pac was killed and he was 100% in the clear. The truth is he wasn't at the bar, he was in the white caddy looking for Pac.
    None of that stuff is corroborated elsewhere though so he could be making the whole thing up. There was no gun found on the wheel, no one saw the car in the parking lot, no evidence Zip was there or gave him a gun.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of that stuff is corroborated elsewhere though so he could be making the whole thing up. There was no gun found on the wheel, no one saw the car in the parking lot, no evidence Zip was there or gave him a gun.
    It is like all the people with questions you haven't read murder rap. Foxy Brown was with Zip, and she hasn't denied murder rap one bit, because she was with Zip when he gave Keefe the gun to kill Pac.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    It is like all the people with questions you haven't read murder rap. Foxy Brown was with Zip, and she hasn't denied murder rap one bit, because she was with Zip when he gave Keefe the gun to kill Pac.
    Yeah you're right I haven't read it yet although I did know the bit about Foxy Brown. I know that she didn't say much to the police other than the fact that she was with Zip and saw him get in the car with Keffe, but I suppose that fact alone makes it pretty likely that Keffe D is telling the truth. I guess I just think that the way he made his statement sounds very suspicious for multiple reasons. The biggest thing I just can't get over is that Puffy would offer him $1 million. That's a ridiculous amount and I can't see Puffy being serious about that.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you're right I haven't read it yet although I did know the bit about Foxy Brown. I know that she didn't say much to the police other than the fact that she was with Zip and saw him get in the car with Keffe, but I suppose that fact alone makes it pretty likely that Keffe D is telling the truth. I guess I just think that the way he made his statement sounds very suspicious for multiple reasons. The biggest thing I just can't get over is that Puffy would offer him $1 million. That's a ridiculous amount and I can't see Puffy being serious about that.
    Puffy said it a few times, Pac has slept with his X girlfriend, Biggie's wife and Suge had slept with another of Puffy's kids mothers, they were totally humiliating Puffy, then Hit Em Up came out.
    Also Puffy knew he was next Andre Harrell and Mark Anthony Bell had both been terrorized by Suge, and Suge was trying to get his mothers address.
    A million to Puffy even back then was doable, and think of all the business Suge stole off Andre by taking Mary J and Jodeci, that was easily millions.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, yeah those are all excellent points, pretty brutal when you lump them all together. I know a million wouldn't be a ton of money for him, I just figured that he'd have no trouble making it happen for a lot less money given what Keffe said that they'd wack somebody for $1500. I guess he ended up doing it for $0 right?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, yeah those are all excellent points, pretty brutal when you lump them all together. I know a million wouldn't be a ton of money for him, I just figured that he'd have no trouble making it happen for a lot less money given what Keffe said that they'd wack somebody for $1500. I guess he ended up doing it for $0 right?
    It's really crack heads that wack people for low money because they need the cash. A kill back then would have been 20k plus. Puffy was pushed into a corner by Suge, and would have paid a lot to get rid of him. He even says in September 96 Vibe he just wanted the beef to go away.
    Keefe was paid in different ways before by Puffy such a free tickets to sell on, I'm certain that something must have been exchanged, Puffy was at a charity basket ball game in L.A with Crips a day before Biggie was killed, so he was in contact with them until early 1997, they must have raised the issue and wanted their money.
    I can see Zip keeping a large chunk of it, and acting as the middle man because he'd known Puffy for years, and was the person who gave him the Crip protection in the first place, Puffy even went to Zip's funeral, so he did know him.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I remember correctly Keffe did in fact receive a fraction of the $1m. Not sure how much.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again though, can somebody enlighten me as to the motive of Lil' Half Dead & the Pattons again? It's intriguing to view the body language analysis, but that doesn't convince me.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    If I remember correctly Keffe did in fact receive a fraction of the $1m. Not sure how much.
    Keffe claims that he followed up on collecting and someone told him that Puffy gave 500k to Zip, who never gave anything to Keffe.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck jmx......
    Last edited by Krizzle; 06-22-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keffe claims that he followed up on collecting and someone told him that Puffy gave 500k to Zip, who never gave anything to Keffe.
    Associate of Puff's told him that, I can't recall the name. Yeah, you're right. Thanks for clarifying that.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were several witnesses putting Zip with the SSCC's at the MGM. Also, Foxy was interviewed and said she was asked to leave when Zip and another guy (Keffe) came to the car. The liquor store was where Keffe described it..near the 662. If you follow Keffe's explanation, it follows perfectly with the logistics of the locations. You are obviously entitled to your own beliefs, but there is no other explanation for these murders that is supported by dozens of corroborating pieces of evidence....multiple sources witnesses Orlando, Deandre, and Terrence bragging about the murder the days following the shooting. One reliable witness even saw them in the white Caddy.