Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaitianJack View Post
    Wow, yeah those are all excellent points, pretty brutal when you lump them all together. I know a million wouldn't be a ton of money for him, I just figured that he'd have no trouble making it happen for a lot less money given what Keffe said that they'd wack somebody for $1500. I guess he ended up doing it for $0 right?

Another thing to keep in mind Jack....when Puff was talking to Keffe, he was desperate and scared. The "million" was probably just exaggerated speech. Have you ever seen something you liked and said, "Man, I'd pay a million bucks for that", even though you really wouldn't? Puff was talking out of fear...when Suge started looking for Puffs family house, Puff knew something had to be done. If you watch Eugene Deals latest interview, he speaks on the level of fear Puff was having...Puff said' "I don't care who has to die, Im tired of this shit" (paraphrased).

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kading View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind Jack....when Puff was talking to Keffe, he was desperate and scared. The "million" was probably just exaggerated speech. Have you ever seen something you liked and said, "Man, I'd pay a million bucks for that", even though you really wouldn't? Puff was talking out of fear...when Suge started looking for Puffs family house, Puff knew something had to be done. If you watch Eugene Deals latest interview, he speaks on the level of fear Puff was having...Puff said' "I don't care who has to die, Im tired of this shit" (paraphrased).
    and with regards to kefee d gene says he would never go out your cypher like that , he had riz etc and goes on to tell of an undocumented encounter that destroys the hype surrounding the so called east west beef ....infact what your part of genes dialog implies is that puffy knew of events to come for all three men i dont care if bigge has to die if 2pac gets killed or suge gotta go jail ...indicates pria knowledge but to say he knew suge would be jailed when he supposedly put a million on him todie ,says that theory is b.s and he infact had pria knowledge of a situation being carried out by people higher than himself ...and let it slip infront of gene rantin in the air with ego and anger not fear,

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were several witnesses putting Zip with the SSCC's at the MGM. Also, Foxy was interviewed and said she was asked to leave when Zip and another guy (Keffe) came to the car. The liquor store was where Keffe described it..near the 662. If you follow Keffe's explanation, it follows perfectly with the logistics of the locations. You are obviously entitled to your own beliefs, but there is no other explanation for these murders that is supported by dozens of corroborating pieces of evidence....multiple sources witnesses Orlando, Deandre, and Terrence bragging about the murder the days following the shooting. One reliable witness even saw them in the white Caddy.
    Greg, have you any further material recorded with Mob James or any other individual we should be looking forward to seeing soon? What's your opinion on the indictment facing the Wright's too?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Napoleon interview is interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY-f7keXgMY

He says Kadafi told him the killers were looking in car windows, and says everything Keefe Dee says matches up. Come on it's clear as day Orlando killed Pac. Frank Alexander knew this back in 1996 too, he was with the Outlawz at the time.
    Last edited by Djhaynes; 07-10-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Greg, have you any further material recorded with Mob James or any other individual we should be looking forward to seeing soon? What's your opinion on the indictment facing the Wright's too?
    yessir....more will be coming out from both Mob James and others...including Keffe D. Its a damn shame Reggie Jr got himself in such financial despair that he resorted to trying to make quick illegal money selling weed and oxy. Most people are really shocked that his dad has been implicated. I never knew Reggie Sr, so I don't have an opinion about that. I guess it demonstrates that Reggie Jr. is not capable of orchestrating some complex conspiracy as the conspiracy theorists would like you to believe.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    and with regards to kefee d gene says he would never go out your cypher like that , he had riz etc and goes on to tell of an undocumented encounter that destroys the hype surrounding the so called east west beef ....infact what your part of genes dialog implies is that puffy knew of events to come for all three men i dont care if bigge has to die if 2pac gets killed or suge gotta go jail ...indicates pria knowledge but to say he knew suge would be jailed when he supposedly put a million on him todie ,says that theory is b.s and he infact had pria knowledge of a situation being carried out by people higher than himself ...and let it slip infront of gene rantin in the air with ego and anger not fear,

so, your theory is?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yessir....more will be coming out from both Mob James and others...including Keffe D. Its a damn shame Reggie Jr got himself in such financial despair that he resorted to trying to make quick illegal money selling weed and oxy. Most people are really shocked that his dad has been implicated. I never knew Reggie Sr, so I don't have an opinion about that. I guess it demonstrates that Reggie Jr. is not capable of orchestrating some complex conspiracy as the conspiracy theorists would like you to believe.
    Glad to hear! It's always refreshing to hear new material, especially when the first portion of the James interview attracted mass traction, especially the thread here.

I never truly understood the motive of Reggie Wright eliminating 2Pac, the sheer thought of a security head removing the greatest cash cow from a very profitable company is indeed far-fetched to say the least. As Death Row was being readily investigated for racketeering, laundering and whatever, do you think the authorities were close to giving the green light on raids close to the demise of Tupac?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    This Napoleon interview is interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY-f7keXgMY

He says Kadafi told him the killers were looking in car windows, and says everything Keefe Dee says matches up. Come on it's clear as day Orlando killed Pac. Frank Alexander knew this back in 1996 too, he was with the Outlawz at the time.
    Sounds so harrowing, the thought of seeing the Cadillac pull up and vigorously look in car windows searching for Tupac. Kasafi would have definitely idenfied somebody in the car, if not Orlando, I'n sure he may have seen DeAndre or T-Brown.
    Whether he would have officially identified him from a line-up remains to be seen and up for discussion. Kadafi was receiving death threats, which was one of the reasons he was head set on departing NJ. You'd assume the Crips were involved in such threats, right?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Sounds so harrowing, the thought of seeing the Cadillac pull up and vigorously look in car windows searching for Tupac. Kasafi would have definitely idenfied somebody in the car, if not Orlando, I'n sure he may have seen DeAndre or T-Brown.
    Whether he would have officially identified him from a line-up remains to be seen and up for discussion. Kadafi was receiving death threats, which was one of the reasons he was head set on departing NJ. You'd assume the Crips were involved in such threats, right?
    I never knew that, but I do think Kadafi wouldn't have told the police a lot, just like Suge didn't talk.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaitianJack View Post
    Keffe claims that he followed up on collecting and someone told him that Puffy gave 500k to Zip, who never gave anything to Keffe.
    It's really crack heads that wack people for low money because they need the cash. A kill back then would have been 20k plus. Puffy was pushed into a corner by Suge, and would have paid a lot to get rid of him. He even says in September 96 Vibe he just wanted the beef to go away.
    Keefe was paid in different ways before by Puffy such a free tickets to sell on, I'm certain that something must have been exchanged, Puffy was at a charity basket ball game in L.A with Crips a day before Biggie was killed, so he was in contact with them until early 1997, they must have raised the issue and wanted their money.
    I can see Zip keeping a large chunk of it, and acting as the middle man because he'd known Puffy for years, and was the person who gave him the Crip protection in the first place, Puffy even went to Zip's funeral, so he did know him.
    Not really there are people that would kill for a 1500 or 2000 from the slums ,remember there are bangers killing people everyday for free ,so why wouldn't they do it for small change like 15 or 20 racks.
    Its not like Keefee would do the killing himself

You got to remember too,Keefee D and Southsides didn't initially decide to carry out the hit on 2Pac and Suge,so the killing of Pac wasn't a contract hit ,it was reactionary. The Southsides were really lucky for even being able to have the possibility of getting paid for it.

Diddy thought that since he had wolves behind him he didn't have to pay anybody anything.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MobFiga View Post
    Not really there are people that would kill for a 1500 or 2000 from the slums ,remember there are bangers killing people everyday for free ,so why wouldn't they do it for small change like 15 or 20 racks.
    Because you get 20 years plus that's why it cost so much to kill someone.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because you get 20 years plus that's why it cost so much to kill someone.
    Yea but still people in from certain places don't care, not just because they literally kill for less but for nothing at all. Some mofos just want to get a name out there too and that went a lot with the gang banging era of LA at the time.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, your theory is?
    im not sure but it seems puff is protected and or has connections that from the out burst suggests he knew of events to come..if its an accurate word for word quote ..i do believe the white side of life preferred a puff daddy to a suge knight ,for him to put a hit on suge and tupac but then say to gene he dont care if suge goes to jail..does say a lot...like he was shown the script before they hired the actors

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    im not sure but it seems puff is protected and or has connections that from the out burst suggests he knew of events to come..if its an accurate word for word quote ..i do believe the white side of life preferred a puff daddy to a suge knight ,for him to put a hit on suge and tupac but then say to gene he dont care if suge goes to jail..does say a lot...like he was shown the script before they hired the actors
    The big problem with Deal is nothing he puts in those docs is backed up, he went back to work for Puffy too from 2000 to around 2004 so clearly wasn't disgusted by his actions that much. Deal would have seen everything at Badboy, especially the celebrations when Suge got 9 years, but never talks about real inside info, he just waffles on dancing around questions so he can put another video out.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, according to Keefe D that did not happen. In Death Row Chronicles he says that they went to Club 662 in the white cadillac and when Pac and Suge did not turn up they rode down the street and saw Pac hanging out of the roof top. That's how they spotted Pac. So they did a u-turn stopped on the BMW's right side and shot Pac.

He also said otherwise they would have never ever spotted Pac.