Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fatal-N-Felony possibilities.

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been around - I damn used to be a moderator here at 13 four years ago, seems crazy! 😂

Recently, I've rekindled my interest in the world of 90's hip hop, and I can't help but ponder the authenticity of the tracks allegedly recorded/assigned for a possible duet album between Hussein Fatal & Yaki Kadafi, who have both sadly passed on. Can't help but also wonder how successful both would have been, upon their presumed signing onto Makaveli Records.

Tracklists have floated around forums for more than a decade now, even with possibly 2Pac features on them (my inkling is they may be 2Pac records with both featuring) but to my knowledge the songs mentioned have not leaked (been out the game a long time, they may well have) but it's intriguing.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I remember you very well. Welcome back.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    I remember you very well. Welcome back.
    Thanks brother! I remember you very well also. Good to see you still around!

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

13? Wtf lol kids running this site.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SLYD0G55 View Post
    13? Wtf lol kids running this site.
    I was one of a kind, brother. Utterly indulged myself deeply upon 2Pac around the age of 12, thus becoming a human encyclopaedia on the man in my early teenage years. Frightening, really.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I was one of a kind, brother. Utterly indulged myself deeply upon 2Pac around the age of 12, thus becoming a human encyclopaedia on the man in my early teenage years. Frightening, really. ������
    Lol I was 13-14 I think listening to 2pac, then he got shot and passed. But good on ya was probably better then some of your era rappers.....

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SLYD0G55 View Post
    Lol I was 13-14 I think listening to 2pac, then he got shot and passed. But good on ya was probably better then some of your era rappers.....
    Not going to lie though, I endured a predominant phase of reverting back to mainstream music the past few years. I still listen to 'mainstream'-ish music, yet I've slowly incorporated 2Pac back into my playlists, with my favourites nowadays being mostly strangely posthumous stuff such as Until The End Of Time, Changed Man on Better Dayz and the Hip-Hop version of I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto. Along with AEOM & the rest though.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back fam

You're right as to the possibilities. Specifically, I've always been intrigued wondering about how Yaki Kadafi would've fared had he not passed in '96. I feel like he was still real young and still getting comfortable that he could've definitely gotten nice in the mid-2000's. Probably not mainstream, but still maybe like underground popular or something. Who knows? RIP to the both of them of course

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been around - I damn used to be a moderator here at 13 four years ago, seems crazy!

Recently, I've rekindled my interest in the world of 90's hip hop, and I can't help but ponder the authenticity of the tracks allegedly recorded/assigned for a possible duet album between Hussein Fatal & Yaki Kadafi, who have both sadly passed on. Can't help but also wonder how successful both would have been, upon their presumed signing onto Makaveli Records.

Tracklists have floated around forums for more than a decade now, even with possibly 2Pac features on them (my inkling is they may be 2Pac records with both featuring) but to my knowledge the songs mentioned have not leaked (been out the game a long time, they may well have) but it's intriguing.
    I think Fatal crashing the Lexus Suv would have put the breaks on the project, Pac sent him away around July/Aug 96 recording wise. But Fatal was at the NY music awards 4th September 96, so Pac had obviously forgiven him.
    I do believe more Kadafi tracks are out there NY Imposters, Killa Elite, Ma Babies mama, still haven't leaked. It says at the Brotherhood Crusade the Outlawz were on Makaveli Records, so it is most likely Fatal & Felony would have been a project after the Outlawz album.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    I think Fatal crashing the Lexus Suv would have put the breaks on the project, Pac sent him away around July/Aug 96 recording wise. But Fatal was at the NY music awards 4th September 96, so Pac had obviously forgiven him.
    I do believe more Kadafi tracks are out there NY Imposters, Killa Elite, Ma Babies mama, still haven't leaked. It says at the Brotherhood Crusade the Outlawz were on Makaveli Records, so it is most likely Fatal & Felony would have been a project after the Outlawz album.
    I was viewing an E.D.I interview today when he referenced Kadafi drafting Fatal in from NJ upon the fact he was supposedly the hottest rapper at that moment. 'Fatal-N-Felony' undeniably had potential, with both arguably being the strongest rappers the Outlawz had to offer at that period.

Fatal did seem to have a track record of hazardous affairs, with the crashing of the Lexus & his failed attempt to smuggle a piece into the House of Blues two examples of such. Incredible lyricist though, I love his verse on Hit 'Em Up.