Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Sunflower Theory

Sunflower in Tupac-Resurrection movie:

Towards the end of "Tupac - Resurrection" movie, there's a mysterious sunflower that appears and you don't see that sunflower throughout the rest of the movie, only towards the end of the movie.

^^^ I believe that this sunflower represents 2pac for several reason. First of all, at 0:13 the camera is taking us through a desert to a remote area and then at 1:17 bam! all of a sudden, a sunflower mysteriously appears in some remote quiet area, an area that is away from the cities and away from people and in the middle of nowhere, and there's no other flower out there in that region, in fact while the camera starts moving from above it, you clearly see that the flower is by itself as if it were alone and withdrawn. You see just one yellow flower (actually a group of 3 flowers together) in that entire region. I believe that just like "The Rose that grew from the concrete", it represents 2pac alive and alone, still growing in a spot away somewhere quiet.

Notice at 0:13 while the camera was taking us through the desert you hear 2pac saying "we grow, we all grow, we're made to grow, you either evolve or you disappear" as if he was telling us that he disappeared and he is growing and evolving.

Now when we watch the intro to the movie, you see some interesting things :

^^^ After what they did in Vegas that night, notice how the camera makes it seem as if a car was speeding away from the strip and then it goes from that scene into the air as if a person was flying away, then the camera starts to take us across to that remote area and at some point you see the camera crossing that same desert that we saw towards the end of the movie right before we saw that mysterious sunflower, and while the camera is taking us there you hear 2pac saying "what I saw about death... We look at death from the selfish side, like you know 'that guy died, it's so sad'. Why is it sad? He's away from all of this bad stuff that's here on earth. At the worst, he's just somewhere quiet, no nothin"..."what is so bad about death?" and at the end of the movie, that was exactly what we saw; a sunflower away somewhere quiet with "no nothin".

Another reason why the sunflower is being used is because sunflowers are also known for being "happy flowers" : http://www.proflowers.com/blog/histo...-of-sunflowers

In the "Tupac - Resurrection" movie intro, even though some of the audio clips were edited, in the Vegas scene, they made it seem as if 2pac was looking back to the past in Vegas from the future and he was telling us "I'm surprised, BUT I'M HAPPY... I believe that you know, it's all in God's hands.. and I'm very appreciative to God for everything I've gotten to do" so I can see how sunflowers which are known for being happy flowers right in the middle of nowhere can represent 2pac being happy after he faked his death in Vegas and relocated. The late artist Vincent Van Gogh whom 2pac admired was famous for painting Sunflowers and Van Gogh admits in one letter: "My paintings are... a cry of anguish while symbolizing gratitude in the rustic sunflower."

Sunflower in 2pac "Do 4 Love" video:

As a matter of fact, this same mysterious sunflower appeared right at the very beginning of 2pac's "Do 4 Love" video and the artwork for the sky in background looked similar to Vincent Van Gogh's famous 1889 painting called "The Starry Night". Here's a picture of it:

Here's "Do 4 Love" video:

^^^ What's interesting is that the location of the sunflower in the music video is very similar to the location of the one in the Tupac-Resurrection movie: A remote area surrounded by deserts and mountains. Notice how the sunflower just grows out of the solid ground with that type of flower being a symbol of a happy flower. The only reference to sunflowers that 2pac made was in his poem "Starry Night" which he wrote dedicated in memory of Vincent Van Gogh. In the poem, 2pac said "u have given them the stars at night and you have given them bountiful bouquets of sunflowers".

As a matter of fact, also in the "Do 4 Love" video you see a sunflower in the Thug's Mansion right next to the mirror on the left:

Sunflowers follow the Sun:

It is a well known fact that sunflowers both follow and face the sun: https://www.scienceabc.com/nature/su...ollow-sun.html

From some of 2pac's songs and his interviews, it is clear that 2pac was on a quest to either reach the sun or to get some sort of sunshine. In the dictionary, "sunshine" also means "cheerfulness or happiness" or "a source of cheer or happiness". : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sunshine?s=t

In the last interview, 2pac made it clear that he wanted to "get this dark cloud off us as a race". He also made reference to "some kind of sunshine" so that "we can stop s*ckin Malcom X and Michael Jordan dick, like we don't never have to be shit because we got Jordan and Malcom X" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h18Bg7NqtRM

He also told us in "Me Against the World" 2pac tells us at the end "through every dark night, there's a bright day after that", and on "Unconditional Love" he tells us that" tomorrow comes after the dark" and on "When we ride on our enemies" he told us "then we ride till the sun come, shining back to brighten up the sky", and on "Fairexchange" he tells the girl "we can ride till the sunshine", and on "Lost Souls" that he was waiting till "the rain turn to sunshine". In "My closest Roaddogz" he said "watch for the second coming cause I can see the sun" and on "So Many Tearz" he asks, "will I survive till the morning to see the sun?", and in the ending of "Mama's just a Lil Girl" while Pac is talking, he tells us concerning the Rose that grew from the concrete, "we will all love it's will to reach the sun".

There are more lyrics about the sun or sunshine but those are just some to show that 2pac was expressing some sort of quest to get to the sun or to get some sunshine because it represented happiness not just for himself a lone but for the oppressed, and as I had stated earlier, sunflowers are known to follow and face the sun.

Tupac-Resurrection movie told a story that went from the Late night to the morning:

The Tupac-Resurrection movie actually represented a story being narrated by 2pac. In the intro he told us "all I have to do is tell a story and reach you, and get some kind of feeling from you.. and then get the moral across. So this is my story" but keep in mind that right before he said that, he said "so it's not like I have to tell the truth", therefore some of things that he tells us in the story is not true, for instance Pac telling us "I got shot" is not true, he's just telling you a story to reach you. It's story about his homicide and his rebirth.

It was meant to be 2pac in his future looking back at the night in Vegas where it all began and then throughout the movie he talks about his mother, his childhood, his past life and different experiences that he went through leading up to the night in Vegas and then rounds up the story by giving us a message or the moral of the story. But did you notice that at the beginning of the movie, the Vegas scene was in the late night or in the Dark and then as camera made it seem as if a car was speeding through the strip in Vegas, it went from Dark to Light or from Late night to morning and then it seems as if a person took off and was flying away. This scene continued at the end of the movie when 2pac started wrapping up the story and giving us the moral of it. That's when you see the sunflower or sunflowers in the middle of nowhere in the sunshine.

Do you get it? Sunflowers face and follow the sun and 2pac made it to the sunshine.
    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 02-27-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are really reaching with this..........pretty much all flowers face the sun. Also Pac was a big fan of Van Gogh, who famously painted sun flowers.....end of.

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a sun flower
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see that the Sunflowers have made their way into the POWAMEKKA Cafe. I guess these Sunflowers follow 2pac like number sevens

Somebody in Tupac Estate knows why.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post
    It's a sun flower
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    I can see that the Sunflowers have made their way into the POWAMEKKA Cafe. I guess these Sunflowers follow 2pac like number sevens

Somebody in Tupac Estate knows why.

Maybe it's just because Tupac loved munching on sunflower seeds and it's in honour of his favourite snack, if there has to be a reason lol!

In an interview Director Lauren Lazin said
    We also had access to his personal vault and really got to throw his stuff in. I don’t know if you noticed the bag of sunflower seeds but that was his sunflower seeds. I did a lot of interviewing of people that actually knew him before we did anything with the project to get a sense of who he really was. I actually never met him. People who knew and loved him said positive things. It’s something that came up with everybody that I talked to. I would ask them about little perks about him things they remember? And they replied by saying he always had a bag of sunflowers; like you would always see shells in everywhere he went. And sure enough when we opened the vault there was a hat and an open bag of sunflower seeds he’d gone half way through. I mean it. It’s stuff no one will ever notice but it’s in there for the people who knew Tupac.
    Full interview here http://www.blackfilm.com/20031107/fe...en_lazin.shtml

Tupac's biological and absent father Billy Garland mentions it too......You know, we played Monopoly together. And he tried to cheat. [Laughs] Yeah, in prison. Little, stupid stuff. You know, we ate sunflower seeds together.

Read More: True Blood: Billy Garland, Tupac’s Father, Speaks [Feature From the Sept. 2011 Issue] - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/09/t...ckback=tsmclip
    Last edited by Mug_Life; 04-13-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mug_Life View Post
    Maybe it's just because Tupac loved munching on sunflower seeds and it's in honour of his favourite snack, if there has to be a reason lol!

In an interview Director Lauren Lazin said
    We also had access to his personal vault and really got to throw his stuff in. I don’t know if you noticed the bag of sunflower seeds but that was his sunflower seeds. I did a lot of interviewing of people that actually knew him before we did anything with the project to get a sense of who he really was. I actually never met him. People who knew and loved him said positive things. It’s something that came up with everybody that I talked to. I would ask them about little perks about him things they remember? And they replied by saying he always had a bag of sunflowers; like you would always see shells in everywhere he went. And sure enough when we opened the vault there was a hat and an open bag of sunflower seeds he’d gone half way through. I mean it. It’s stuff no one will ever notice but it’s in there for the people who knew Tupac.
    Full interview here http://www.blackfilm.com/20031107/fe...en_lazin.shtml

Tupac's biological and absent father Billy Garland mentions it too......You know, we played Monopoly together. And he tried to cheat. [Laughs] Yeah, in prison. Little, stupid stuff. You know, we ate sunflower seeds together.

Read More: True Blood: Billy Garland, Tupac’s Father, Speaks [Feature From the Sept. 2011 Issue] - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/09/t...ckback=tsmclip
    That's interesting stuff.

Maybe the sunflowers that appear in the far remote area, towards the end of "Tupac- Resurrection" movie is implying that 2pac planted Sunflowers over there in some strange land.

He is the Vincent Van Gogh of hip-hop.
    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 04-14-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    That's interesting stuff.

Maybe the sunflowers that appear in the far remote area, towards the end of "Tupac- Resurrection" movie is implying that 2pac planted Sunflowers over there in some strange land.

He is the Vincent Van Gogh of hip-hop.
    "some strange land"

The analogy is nice though

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post
    "some strange land"

The analogy is nice though
    Yeah, just like the analogy that Pac used in "U Can Call" where he said, "Face to face with us locked up IN STRANGE PLACES"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, I fucking admire your perseverance. If 'Pac alive & all your theories turn out to be correct in time, you deserve a Nobel Prize or some shit. If you plunged your tenacity and work-rate into other discussions you'd be an invaluable member...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is also the state flower of Kansas.

And check this out too:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Kansas

Per aspera ad astra (or, less commonly, ad astra per aspera) is a popular Latin phrase meaning "through hardships to the stars".

The phrase is one of the many Latin sayings that use the expression ad astra, meaning "to the stars".

.......Starry, starry night........
    Vincent......
    Last edited by nomercyuk; 04-30-2017 at 11:57 AM.

"PLAN, PLOT, STRATEGIZE AND BOMB FIRST"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kansas was admitted to the Union as a free state on January 29, 1861, making it the 34th state to join the United States.

3+4......

What are the chances lol.

MAKAVELI anagram 'AM ALIVE K' + ANSAS
    Last edited by nomercyuk; 04-30-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any links to Tupac involving Kansas or have there been previously at any point?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nomercyuk View Post
    Kansas was admitted to the Union as a free state on January 29, 1861, making it the 34th state to join the United States.

3+4......

What are the chances lol.

MAKAVELI anagram 'AM ALIVE K' + ANSAS
    I'm not sure about it but interesting coincidence.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Dude, I fucking admire your perseverance. If 'Pac alive & all your theories turn out to be correct in time, you deserve a Nobel Prize or some shit. If you plunged your tenacity and work-rate into other discussions you'd be an invaluable member...
    Thanks Legend. Your comment is very much appreciated and encouraging.

There's still plenty more to come.