Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Biggie Long Kiss Goodnight full OG version naming Pac

This has just leaked, I never heard the outro before where he admits the track is about Pac, Lil Cease mentioned this years back.

"Fuck that man, nigga, I was trying to be on some humble shit, fuck it man, it's time for 2pac's fall man. 22 motherfucker. I'm the nicest nigga in the game man, face motherfucking facts man. What the fuck. If a nigga thinks he can talk with me on the lyrics side, see me, don't play, see me, fist fight, see me nigga, what the fuck, I'm so sick of ya'll. Only reason on this vinyl I'm not naming no name's to give you bitch ass niggas a chance to come back to sell a few units, faggots."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQFc1vLlbPE

I thought this would have been destroyed by Puffy, it's good it gives 100% closure that the record was about Pac, it really shows how pissed off he was about Hit Em Up, and gives the reason he didn't want to name Pac because he thought he'd get a load of dis records in return.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    This has just leaked, I never heard the outro before where he admits the track is about Pac, Lil Cease mentioned this years back.

"Fuck that man, nigga, I was trying to be on some humble shit, fuck it man, it's time for 2pac's fall man. 22 motherfucker. I'm the nicest nigga in the game man, face motherfucking facts man. What the fuck. If a nigga thinks he can talk with me on the lyrics side, see me, don't play, see me, fist fight, see me nigga, what the fuck, I'm so sick of ya'll. Only reason on this vinyl I'm not naming no name's to give you bitch ass niggas a chance to come back to sell a few units, faggots."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQFc1vLlbPE

I thought this would have been destroyed by Puffy, it's good it gives 100% closure that the record was about Pac, it really shows how pissed off he was about Hit Em Up, and gives the reason he didn't want to name Pac because he thought he'd get a load of dis records in return.
    If this was recorded post-death of 'Pac, that's a cowardly ass move. Bury the beef there and then, not attract unwanted attention by spitting this record on L.A radio & get lit-up for it.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    If this was recorded post-death of 'Pac, that's a cowardly ass move. Bury the beef there and then, not attract unwanted attention by spitting this record on L.A radio & get lit-up for it.
    It's 100% after Pac died, the film long kiss goodnight was released oct 96, Lil Cease crippled biggie in a car accident after Pac died, and biggie says the years new. This was most likely recorded Jan or Feb 1997.
    It really does show big was lying when he came to L.A saying he didn't have a problem, it really was a celebration that Suge had got 9 years, and Pac was dead, the outro proves this.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typical. That's why it's hard for me not to refer to him as Fat Boy to this day . He had no respect for Pac dying, he was laughing behind closed doors, unfortunately while he was in L.A, KARMA rolled up in its impala and KARMA busted 5 , 9mm bullets in his door hitting him 4 times. Although I don't wish death on people I'm not going to be unhappy or sad about it after his lack of remorse or care of Tupacs death. Period. Should of prayed for forgiveness instead of bragging and making insults that were personal, seeing how YouTube and google didn't exist st the time shots like "laugh now cry later" were just bars until everyone got on google like wait wtf . Idk oh well

If Biggie would of lived til 30 when he died of a heart attack I think he wouldn't even be remembered as a great. He released one album before he died and only had the fame he had because Tupac put him on originally and then Tupac was destroying him after he was released from jail. So he was super famous because of Tupac and he's remembered as a great because he is now forever connected to Tupac and he got shot up. He was above average yes but if it wasn't for Tupac he was and is nothing. Tupac was like a biggie billboard though blowing Biggie up in life and after death.
    Last edited by 412City; 03-08-2017 at 05:48 AM.
    im sick of my executive producer being all on the videos, dancing.. Does anyone know where I can go?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 412City View Post
    Typical. That's why it's hard for me not to refer to him as Fat Boy to this day . He had no respect for Pac dying, he was laughing behind closed doors, unfortunately while he was in L.A, KARMA rolled up in its impala and KARMA busted 5 , 9mm bullets in his door hitting him 4 times. Although I don't wish death on people I'm not going to be unhappy or sad about it after his lack of remorse or care of Tupacs death. Period. Should of prayed for forgiveness instead of bragging and making insults that were personal, seeing how YouTube and google didn't exist st the time shots like "laugh now cry later" were just bars until everyone got on google like wait wtf . Idk oh well

If Biggie would of lived til 30 when he died of a heart attack I think he wouldn't even be remembered as a great. He released one album before he died and only had the fame he had because Tupac put him on originally and then Tupac was destroying him after he was released from jail. So he was super famous because of Tupac and he's remembered as a great because he is now forever connected to Tupac and he got shot up. He was above average yes but if it wasn't for Tupac he was and is nothing. Tupac was like a biggie billboard though blowing Biggie up in life and after death.
    Quite frankly, if someone went on a record and tried to destroy my career and threatened my kids, I wouldn't feel bad for them dying either.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Quite frankly, if someone went on a record and tried to destroy my career and threatened my kids, I wouldn't feel bad for them dying either.
    I agree he didn't need to feel bad even though he knew he was responsible for the murder somewhat because of the crips thing. But to pull out his dick and piss on Pacs grave in life after death on multiple songs made about a deadman, bragging about the murder and how he knows the people who did it and knows details is so disrespectful it's crazy.

Not caring if he died and pissing on his grave are two different things to me, no offense to you of course.
    im sick of my executive producer being all on the videos, dancing.. Does anyone know where I can go?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree he would be dead by now anyway because he was so obese, what gets me is the 2 radio interviews before he dies where he lies saying he's trying to unite people and wants to squash everything, then performs Long Kiss Goodnight, it was downright cowardly.
    As Frank Alexander says in his book Puffy and Biggie never went to L.A when Suge was around, as soon as he was arrested Oct 96 they started coming back. They talked to Snoop and Rage so knew Death Row was really over because artists wanted to leave, when Suge was sentenced to 9 years Feb 1997 they must have thrown a party at Badboy Records knowing Suge would be gone for at least 5 years.
    It's so clear if we put everything together that Puffy's hired Crips killed Pac, and Suge killed Biggie.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I do totally understand that, but it is the way he gloats with disses all over Life After Death. Lil Kim dissed Pac on Big Moma Thing, but it was rerecorded with the dis verse taken out, Biggie did the total opposite and started dissing Pac after he died. As he's really saying in the outro he's sick of acting humble for the radio stations and interviewers, when all he wants to say is I'm glad Pacs dead.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree he would be dead by now anyway because he was so obese, what gets me is the 2 radio interviews before he dies where he lies saying he's trying to unite people and wants to squash everything, then performs Long Kiss Goodnight, it was downright cowardly.
    As Frank Alexander says in his book Puffy and Biggie never went to L.A when Suge was around, as soon as he was arrested Oct 96 they started coming back. They talked to Snoop and Rage so knew Death Row was really over because artists wanted to leave, when Suge was sentenced to 9 years Feb 1997 they must have thrown a party at Badboy Records knowing Suge would be gone for at least 5 years.
    It's so clear if we put everything together that Puffy's hired Crips killed Pac, and Suge killed Biggie.
    Yeah exactly, they're cowards. If they did put the hit out it was out of fear anyways nothing tough about being scared. Bad Boy team always saying "Biggie cried when Pac died and was afraid he was going to be next" is obviously not true considering he went on a radio show in LA and pulled that shit. He really thought because Pac was dead , Suge was in jail and knowing a Death Row was crumbling made him safe. Clearly he forgot about M.O.B and got shot up

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah exactly, they're cowards. If they did put the hit out it was out of fear anyways nothing tough about being scared. Bad Boy team always saying "Biggie cried when Pac died and was afraid he was going to be next" is obviously not true considering he went on a radio show in LA and pulled that shit. He really thought because Pac was dead , Suge was in jail and knowing a Death Row was crumbling made him safe. Clearly he forgot about M.O.B and got shot up
    Yeah it's very odd how we never get a inside picture of what was going on at Badboy 96/97. The only person who says the full extent of Puffy's shady dealings is Mark Curry, but he didn't join Badboy until Biggie had died.
    I agree they got a total false sense of security by Snoop, the DPG, Rage and Jewell saying they were cool with Puffy, I understand why people say Crips killed Biggie because Puff didn't pay them. But Suge went from being the biggest music exec with unlimited money, cars, and women, to a jail cell all because he kicked Orlando Anderson on tape. He had to vent his anger and show he still had power behind bars, sadly Biggie got the full force of it.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it's very odd how we never get a inside picture of what was going on at Badboy 96/97. The only person who says the full extent of Puffy's shady dealings is Mark Curry, but he didn't join Badboy until Biggie had died.
    I agree they got a total false sense of security by Snoop, the DPG, Rage and Jewell saying they were cool with Puffy, I understand why people say Crips killed Biggie because Puff didn't pay them. But Suge went from being the biggest music exec with unlimited money, cars, and women, to a jail cell all because he kicked Orlando Anderson on tape. He had to vent his anger and show he still had power behind bars, sadly Biggie got the full force of it.
    I agree. I also believe Puff encouraged his people not to cooperate because he knew it'd come back to him andthe crips killing Pac, I believe that was his main motivation for keeping his crew quiet and he probably also feared retaliation for snitching I think it was mostly because he didn't want them looking into it too far because it would hurt him ultimately. I do gotta say I think Biggie had it coming the way he was acting out in LA so it's hard for me to say "sadly" because he should of known better.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can hear more ad libs on the chorus, can anyone make these out? All I can hear is.
    "In the rap game, no doubt"
    "Your mother fucking back"

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just reading the Source April 1997 where Biggie promotes Life After Death. It's very interesting he says.

"I'm not going to be the nigga stepping to niggas like why you do this? I just take it"
    "My niggas on the other hand" He adds ominously.
    "It's just like if one of your mans is with you,and you were around some niggas that dissed you, your man aint gonna be lookin' at them like, Fuck it, he cool with them so were going to be cool with them. Them niggas got natural hate for them niggas.They dissed their man. I can't control them."

This to me does look like he's talking about his Crip protection from L.A killing Pac.