Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2pac's homicidal fantasy

Chapter 1 - "I just wanted somebody to kill me for me"

The dictionary definition of the word homicide is “the killing of one human being by another”: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/homicide?s=t

and the dictionary definition of the word suicide is "the act of killing oneself intentionally" or "the intentional taking of one's own life" : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/suicide?s=t

While 2pac sat in his interview with Tabitha, several times during the interview he spoke as if he was already in the future looking back to when he faked his death in the past, so when Tabitha had asked him about the 94 shooting, some of 2pac's responses to the questions being asked were in reference to his staged homicide in 1996 as if he was in the future looking back to past when he faked his death. :

URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfHJ...layer_embedded

At 7:07, When Tabitha asked 2pac "Do you know who shot you?" and 2pac said "No, I don't know who shot me", and then Tabitha asked "Does that mean that you also have no idea why they shot you?", 2pac said "No, I have no idea why they shot me", and Tabitha asked "Do you think that they shot you just to get your jewelry?" and 2pac said "I don't know. IT'S LIKE ANYBODY'S GUESS, I don't know. I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT", all those responses from 2pac were in reference to the reports that was given about the attempt on his life in 96. Pac gave those responses because nobody was meant to know what really happened in Vegas and exactly how it happened, that's why he said he didn't know who the assassin was and why the assassin did it, and mentioned that "it's like anybody's guess" and he "don't really like to talk about it". He was trying to keep it a mystery to world.

And then at 7:31 when Tabitha asked "At any point, did you think that you were going to die after being shot 5 times?", the response that 2pac gave her was also from the standpoint of 2pac in his future looking back at the 94 shooting in his past after he's faked his death. He said "No I didn't. IMMEDIATELY, I WAS LIKE 'God now, I KNOW HOW IT'S GONNA BE WHEN I DIE. IT'S GONNA BE NO NOISE..." He said this to reveal that he had planned to leave quietly.

Another way to clearly validate that he was talking from the standpoint of being in the future after he had faked his death and was looking back at his past is by noticing that at 7:52 when he said "I was on trial for rape and sodomy and guns possession and forcible kidnapping, 18 charges. THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO DIE AT THAT POINT". He said that as if he was giving a reason why he chose to die at the time that he did.

At 8:10, Tabitha asked, "So you felt suicidal?" and 2pac responded "OH DEFINITELY. It wasn't like I was one day waking up wanting to commit suicide. JUST ALL AROUND FELT SUICIDAL but I couldn’t kill myself. I JUST WANTED SOMEBODY TO KILL ME FOR ME"

^^^ Something we need to be aware of here is that 2pac pointed out that he "all around felt suicidal" meaning that from an early age he's had that desire or urge to die, but he couldn't kill himself by blowing his brains out, instead he wanted to stage a homicide on himself and he reveals that by saying "I just wanted somebody to kill me for me".

Remember that the dictionary definition of the word homicide is "The killing of one human being by another"

And then at 8:24 When Tabitha said "yet you were still happy that you survived the 5 gunshot wounds?", she'd have no clue that 2pac's response would still be from the standpoint of him in the future after he had faked his death and looking back at the 94 shooting and saying "Only REASON I WAS HAPPY was cause I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO TAKE ME OUT. You know, I WANT HONOR man. Don't want suckas that wanna rob you and taking you out. You know what I mean? THAT'S COWARDLY"

^^^As you can see here, 2pac revealed that he still all around felt suicidal and wanted somebody to kill him for himself, but that the only reason he was happy to survive the 94 shooting was because he didn't want them in New York to be the ones to take him out and that he wanted honor and felt that it was cowardly to die when others choose to take you out as opposed to you being a man and picking the way you leave.

And then at 8:48 it's interesting that Pac goes on to tell her, "EUTHANASIA is the name of the album" and euthanasia means "The act of killing someone painlessly, esp to relieve suffering from an incurable illness" On the track "Fortune and Fame" 2pac asks, "Is there a cure for a hustla with a death wish?"

One of the ways that you could determine that 2pac was speaking as a ghost is towards the end of the interview when he told her "I'M KNOWN AS A SURVIVOR NOW" because you see, you can't be talking about wanting to die and wanting someone to kill you for you and yet really be a survivor. The only way you could be a survivor is if you're hard to kill.

Chapter 2 - "Cause they was killin me!"

In "My Closest Roaddogz" (OG), 2pac at some point on his 1st verse is talking from the standpoint of being in the future and looking back to his past at a time when he got reincarnated or reborn. He normally on his songs uses a description of his birth and childhood years to talk about a stage in his life where he got reincarnated and started a new life as a child: a growing up stage.

He described this by saying "LET ME TAKE YOU BACK in time, REWIND to eighty-nine, INTRODUCED ME TO THIS LIFE of crime"

^^^Because 2pac is revolutionary and he spoke as if he was a savior to the oppressed, he's telling them on his poetry that he wants to take them back, like to the beginning of a new life. Remember in "Gridlock'd" movie how 2pac(Ezekiel) was telling Tim Roth(Spoon) a story about how he and bunch of kids in the past was getting high and Pac said "for me it was like going back to the womb" and "I was home" and "I never felt such peace" and "I was only 16" . 2pac used that to describe the process of reincarnation. He went back to the womb to get reborn in order to start a new life again, and on "My Closest Roaddogz" he's telling us as a savior that we should let him take us back to start a new life of change. He said "rewind" as a sign of looking back, rewinding back to the time he started life over again and then he says "introduced me to this life" as a sign that he was introduced to a new lifestyle: the life he was living in the future.

And then he describes the childhood growing up stage as a time when he and a bunch of teenagers that were close to him was rolling together livin this crazy lifestyle that he was introduced to :

"but WE WAS BLIND, lil' nappy-head juveniles LIVIN WILD, no smiles on our faces, THIRTEEN (13) catchin cases.

^^^ He also gave the number "13" as his unlucky number of death. He was pronounced dead on the 13th. He then describes his experience with the pain and the sacrifice that he had to go through and endure in this new life by saying "Indeed IT WAS MISERY" and then he indicated "DRIVEN BY MY OWN DEMON, cause THEY WAS KILLIN ME!"

^^^2pac looking from the future rewinding back to the past when his new life began and he's letting us know about his homicide! He tells us that "they was killin me!" as an indication of his homicide but also notice something else: he said that he was "driven" and one of the dictionary definitions of the word "drive" is "To send, expel, or otherwise caused to move by force or compulsion" : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/drive?s=t and I believe that Pac is using this word to describe the act of being driven out or driven away to another place in the sense of being caused to move. You see it in "Unconditional Love" where he said "driven by my ambitions, desire higher positions" and the word "position" means "condition with reference to a place, location; situation" : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/position?s=ts

When he says driven "by my own demon", he's trying to indicate two things: First of all he says "my own" to indicate himself as the sole agent of that activity and to emphasize the idea of ownership, and interest. In other words, he's telling us that he was driven by his own idea, will, intent, or initiation. He wasn't driven by someone else's but his. And then he says "demon" to indicate that what he's doing is wicked and morally wrong. You will get a clearer understanding of this in the next chapter.

Chapter 3 - "I think they killin me"

On the 2nd verse of "Only God Can Judge Me", 2pac speaking from the present like a prophet hearing voices and having dreams about his future, he said :

"I hear the Doctor standing over me SCREAMIN I CAN MAKE IT, got a body full of bullet holes laying here naked. Still I can't breath SOMETHIN'S EVIL IN MY I.V. cause everytime I breathe I THINK THEY KILLIN ME"

^^^ He used a hospital scene to paint a picture of a doctor encouraging him by telling him that he could make it with his plan into the new life. He said "somethin's evil" to indicate that his plan was wicked and morally wrong and out of anger. He says something must be evil in his I.V. drip because he thinks they're killin him as if he perceived his homicide in a dream.

Remember in "My Closet Roaddogz" how he told us "driven by my own demon cause they was killin me!" Demons are evil and 2pac used "demon" and "evil" to describe the wickedness of his plan. Looking back to the past from his future, he told Tabitha "I just wanted somebody to kill me for me" as a sign of his homicide that he had staged.

In "Only God Can Judge Me", 2pac also tells us, "I'm havin nightmares, HOMICIDAL FANTASIES"

^^^ The word "fantasy" means "something that is produced by the imagination: an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality" : http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fantasy. So 2pac said that to show that he had a fantasy about his own homicide.

Pac also said "I'D RATHER DIE like a man, than live LIKE A COWARD" because to him being a man meant to fight the world by dying and coming back reincarnated for his new life. Remember that Pac told Tabitha that the reason he was happy about surviving the 94 shooting was because he didn't want them to take him out. He said "I want honor man, not suckas that wanna rob you and taking you out", and "that's cowardly". 2pac felt it was cowardly on his part to let them take him out instead of him taking himself out on his own terms. Pac wanted to take himself out like a man by planning his own homicide. That's what he meant in "Ambitionz as a rida" by saying "when it's time to die, you be a man and pick the way you leave." Also, Mopreme tells us in "If I die 2Nite" that "a coward dies a thousand deaths" but "a soulja dies but once."

Chapter 4 - "I see you kill me"

on the tracks "Something 2 Die 4", 2pac says "I've changed, YOU MOTHERFUCKAS KILL ME, I've changed" and on "Untouchable" (Retail version), 2pac also says "YOU MOTHERFUCKAS KILL ME. Why y'all niggaz don't ever talk that shit when we be in the physical form?". 2pac gave these as clues in reference to his homicide as if he was saying that they killed him.

In "Ambitionz as a Rida" 2pac talking from the present and seeing visions of himself getting killed in a homicide said "that's what they screamin as they drill me but I'M HARD TO KILL, so open fire, I SEE YOU KILL ME, witness my steel"

^^^ One moment on the song he boasts about being hard to kill and then the next moment he tells them that he sees himself killed. On the other two songs tells enemies that they kill him and then on this song he tells them that he sees them kill him. It gets clear later on in the verse :

"I'D RATHER DIE before they capture me, WATCH ME BLEED. Mama come rescue me, I'M SUICIDAL thinkin thoughts"

^^^ Not only does he indicate that he intended to die but he also lets us know that he's acting because he says "watch me". Actors are to be watched and 2pac wanted us to watch him and follow him through pictures because he was going to act like he got killed and came back reincarnated and went to another place or spot. We don't see him with our physical eyes because he's in hiding and can't be seen in the public view but we see him in our minds because his poetry gives us clues to tell us that he's acting and that we need to watch him through the motion pictures he creates on the inside of us. It's just like in "My Closest Roaddogz" (OG) where he tells us "watch for the second coming!" where 2pac was a speaking from the present and looking to the time in the future when he'd die soon and be safe soon and when he'd be running from the future and then make his second coming through reincarnation to live the new life like a hog nigga! The 2nd coming was the rebirth and 2pac had told us to watch for it because he was going to be acting like he died and got born again! That's why he was screamin "Tonight's the night! Murder murder Mr. Lucifer! Pictures of the devil!". He was referring to himself as "Mr. Lucifer" because his plan was wicked, evil, and morally wrong and he was telling them to murder him because he was homicidal, in order words, he wanted to be killed for his rebirth. He called it "pictures of the devil!" because "Mr. Lucifer" was acting and he wanted us to watch him! In "Ambitionz as a Ridah" he tells us "watch me bleed" because he'll be acting like he got killed or crucified.

And then in "Ambitionz as a Ridah" he indicates that he's suicidal by saying "Mama come rescue me. I'm suicidal thinkin thoughts"

^^^ You see this on songs like "As The World Turns" before his 1st verse where Pac says "niggaz got ALIBIS and SUICIDES and HOMICIDES and three strikes and your life and my life" and then towards the end of the track where Pac is screaming in the background "SUICIDES and HOMICIDES is WHAT WE SUPPLY!!". The idea behind the "supply" is that in the military, the term "supplies" is used in reference to all items necessary for the equipment maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery: See definition number 11 : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/supply?s=t
    and since 2pac is going up against the world, he talks about it as if he was leading troops to get into this revolutionary fight with him and he's telling them that he supplies "suicides and homicides" as an equiping for them because they have to go through the rebirth and change just like he did. His troops have to follow his lead by dying and going through training just like he did. In "Until The end of Time", 2pac told us "FOLLOW my lead. I'LL SUPPLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED. An ounce of GAME and THE TRAININ to make a G", so one of the things he supplies is "suicides and homicides".

In the study of Law, "alibi" means "a defense by an accused person that he was elsewhere at the time the crime in question was committed" or "an excuse" : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/alibi?s=t

It also means "a claim that you cannot be guilty of a crime because you were somewhere else when the crime was committed".

On "My Closest Roaddoogz" (Remix) version on UTEOT album, 2pac said "Big bogart GOT THE ALIBI : HOMICIDE, ask us why?" and what Pac is saying is that his homicide will play the role of an alibi or excuse that he was elsewhere when the crime was committed. The key thing that 2pac is trying to point out is that he was elsewhere. Dead people normally can't have an alibi because they're dead, but only people who are alive can have an alibi or excuse. That's why Pac told us on "As The Word Turns" that "niggaz got alibis and suicides and homicides".

*****See Chapters 5, 6 and 7 in the next reply *****
    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 07-25-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chapter 5 - "a Homicidal Outlaw"

Not only did 2pac tell us on "Only God Can Judge Me" that he was having "homicidal fantasies" but also he told us on "Heartz of Men", "bitch niggaz get they eyez swoll in fly mode, I'M A HOMICIDAL OUTLAW!" and he said that to give us a clue that he was planning to stage his own homicide. He told Tabitha that he wanted somebody to kill him for him so that was like saying that he was wishing for a homicide on himself, therefore he was homicidal.

For instance on the track "Outlaw" he said "Cause all I see is murder murder, MY MIND STATE PREOCCUPIED WITH HOMICIDE, TRYIN TO SURVIVE through this crime break"

The word "preoccupied'' means "completely engrossed in thought; absorbed" . http://www.dictionary.com/browse/preoccupied?s=t therefore, 2pac was so absorbed and completely engrossed in the thought of staging his homicide and he would become a survivor as a result. He was completely engrossed in thought and so absorbed with staging his homicide that he even tells us on that track "spittin rounds AS THE PLOT THICKENS, never missin, AN EARLY GRAVE IS MY ONLY MISSION" as if he was plotting to die early in life.

In "Ain't Hard 2 Find" 2pac says "You tried to play me, now HOMICIDE'S MY ONLY PAYMENT"

^^^ When 2pac made that statement, he was not speaking about revenge on his enemies. What Pac was really telling us was that his staged homicide would serve as a sacrificial payment to God for his new life of freedom. He had to change his life by dying and getting reborn so sacrificing his old life would be a payment to God to be free. Do you notice how on one song he talks about "my only mission" and on another song he talks about "my only payment"?

On the track "M.O.B" 2pac tells us that "HOMICIDE'S MY LULLABY" meaning that homicide is what will quiet him and put him to sleep. A "lullaby" is "a song to quiet children or lull them to sleep" : http://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/lullaby By dying it's like he goes to sleep.

Chapter 6 - "Bring the Black Hearse"

Have you noticed that 2pac makes mention of a hearse a lot on his songs. A Hearse is a vehicle for carrying a dead person or a coffin to the place of burial. : http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hearse?s=t

For 2pac in his lyrics, the hearse represented his medium of transportation to get moved out or shipped out when he's assumed dead. He didn't use an ambulance in his lyrics because he didn't need to go to a hospital to try to be revived. He wanted to be killed so that he could get reincarnated, that's why the hearse is so important because it is the vehicle that will carry his body and transport him out.

You see in "Only God Can Judge Me" where 2pac says, "cautious 'cause I'm cursed, and FANTASIES OF MY FAMILY IN A HEARSE" and on this song he also mentioned that he was having "homicidal fantasies" as well. So he expressed that he both had a fantasy about being assumed dead and being transported in a hearse.
    In "So Many Tearz" he tells us "I'm having VISIONS OF LEAVING HERE IN A HEARSE" which is a sign of departing in a hearse, and on "Troublesome 96", he tells us that "knew WE CAME for murder, PULLIN UP IN A HEARSE"

On "Fuckin with the Wrong nigga" when he said "buck buck was the sound as they gats burst, no need for ambulance, Baby BRING THE BLACK HEARSE" , he was referring to his own homicide and he was letting us know that there was no need for an ambulance because he's not trying to get revived in no hospital, and instead he'll be leaving in a hearse because he has to move out, and that's why he said "how you figure MAKIN' MOVES..?". He used the word "bring" as an indication that the hearse will be brought to a certain place with his body in it.

Chapter 7 - "I did what I had to do"

Let's back track to the 2pac Tabitha interview to wrap things up. At 6:40 when 2pac said, "They just can't imagine us being any other way, and THAT'S WHY IT WAS SO EASY FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT I COULD DO THIS", he made that statement about staging his homicide. He was indicating that it was so easy for people to believe that he staged his homicide and if you look around the world now there are too many alive believers.

Remember in chapter 1 of this topic how I explained that in this interview 2pac most of the time was speaking from the standpoint of being in his future in the new life and looking back at his past when he faked his death in Vegas but Tabitha had no idea or no clue what he was talking about. I had explained that at 8:02 Pac said "THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO DIE AT THAT POINT" and then at 8:11 Pac said ''It wasn't like I was one day waking up wanting to commit suicide. JUST ALL AROUND FELT SUICIDAL but I couldn’t kill myself. I JUST WANTED SOMEBODY TO KILL ME FOR ME" and then at 8:27 he said "Only REASON I WAS HAPPY was cause I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO TAKE ME OUT. You know, I WANT HONOR man. Don't want suckas that wanna rob you and taking you out. You know what I mean? THAT'S COWARDLY".

But notice at 6:42 he let's us know it was so easy for people to believe that he could do this- in reference to staging his homicide. He said "and THAT'S WHY IT WAS SO EASY FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT I COULD DO THIS".
    Now there is a part of this interview with Tabitha that was not included in this particular interview video clip, but that part could be found in the Tupac resurrection movie when the 94 shooting is being discussed.

^^^ From 59:46 2pac said "I WAS THERE for the whole thing. NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE for the whole thing"..."IT'S NOT IMPORTANT THAT OTHER PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I just SAID IT, now that I SAID IT, it's dead. YOU CAN BELIEVE ME OR NOT BELIEVE ME, I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO"

^^^ Do you see the connection with him telling us "and that's why is was so easy for people to believe that I could do this" and then later tells us "you can believe me or not believe me" and then says "I did what I had to do" all in reference to staging his death. You see, it's our responsibility to connect the dots. Pac is telling us about the shit that he did in Vegas. He did some shit he felt he had to do and it's something that many us believe that he did. He said it on his songs through clues and he said it in interviews, and he's telling us "now that I said it..", "you can believe me or not believe me, I did what I had to do" . Sadly to say, the dead-believers still don't believe him but the alive-believers do. In fact, Pac also told Tabitha "It's no RELIGION about getting shot. I'm not trying to get any CONVERTS". Hmmmm,"religion" and "converts" correspond with believers huh?

Something else I want to point out is that when Pac said "I was there for the whole thing", he was talking as if he was in the future looking back and telling us about the place that he went to and he referred to the place as "there". He said "I was there", meaning that he was at that place, and he said he was there "for the whole thing". The "whole thing" is in reference to everything that he had planned to do in it's entirety, the entire mystery and controversy. He says "no one else was there for the whole thing", meaning that he was the only one that went to that place.

Remember when Tabitha asked him "what do you think that you're best known for now?", notice that she asked him about "now" meaning in 1995, and 2pac talking like he was already in the future said "I'M KNOWN AS A SURVIVOR NOW, I HOPE SO, for the jail thing, bullets, AND EVERYTHING. CONTROVERSIES AND EVERYTHING".

It's very interesting he keeps mentioning "and everything" and notice that earlier he had said "I was there for the whole thing" which is another way of telling us that he was at that place for "everything" that he would be known for in the future.

**The End***
    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 04-04-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's time I started putting out some more alive clues from the vaults.
    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 07-25-2017 at 05:48 AM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    I think it's time I started putting out some more alive clues from the vaults.
    go right ahead ... did you know that the guy who took tupac's last picture also works in hollywood ? check this out http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1428747/ https://twitter.com/cars4tv?lang=en is that also a coincedence ?