User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: proof reggie wright killed 2pac

  1. #31
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    925
    Than/ks (Given)
    1
    Than/ks (Received)
    35
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i swear to god theres the real world and the tupac world ...if you start to merge the two this case is solvable ..all of you will sit down at some point or maybe al ready have andwatch shows on lying and bodylaunague and will be soaking up the infomation ..this shows great mom ..but then suddenly in 2pac universe those HUMAN BEHAVIORAL FACTS somehow dont apply ?? thats insane

  2. #32
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    925
    Than/ks (Given)
    1
    Than/ks (Received)
    35
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    greg kading is disgraced fact ..his dvd is fraudulent ..fact ..its been directed really well and it makes you feel like ya part of the movie ..but its horse shit keffee d is dying .. would u want to spend your last days gettin ya butt hole fingered by a guard every meal time ... get a grip the real worlds a corrupt filthy sess pit ..get used to it kids

  3. #33
    Member BackFromTheDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    60
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    7
    Likes (Given)
    15
    Likes (Received)
    21
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    a man with a brain that gets wat im sayin here ....
    appreciate the compliment but one thing people gotta realize is that if you spent all that energy on proving someone guilty based on body language then you should've chosen PUFFY instead because he conspired against 2pac dats facts



    HUMAN BEHAVIORAL FACTS apply with BUFFY because he's proven guilty.
    Last edited by BackFromTheDead; 05-22-2017 at 10:46 AM.

  4. #34
    Gold Member Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Posts
    391
    Than/ks (Given)
    45
    Than/ks (Received)
    53
    Likes (Given)
    139
    Likes (Received)
    180
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Important question - does the body language of a person analysed by an expert prove beyond reasonable doubt that the person questioned on such a topic was involved in a certain situation? Such a means of 'proof' invariably proves nothing.
    Of course not. If people got convicted off of "body language", then a lot of innocent people would be in jail. It proves nothing.




  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    74
    Than/ks (Given)
    24
    Than/ks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    37
    Likes (Received)
    21
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    An innocent person who is asked a question that makes them feel uncomfortable, may have changes to their body language. I would think that every one is different, surely there is no 'one size fits all' reaction.
    Sure some signs indicate guilt or lies, but can that be a defining factor?

    "PLAN, PLOT, STRATEGIZE AND BOMB FIRST"

  6. #36
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    925
    Than/ks (Given)
    1
    Than/ks (Received)
    35
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WOW non of your replies are consistent with understanding this information...a lot of you amaze me .there are no holes in what im saying,


    but i have one question and this is it ..and i only want a yes or no answer from all of you

    can we tell if somebody is lying based on a yes or no answer

    ...if your answer is yes my information is sound based upon fact ..im sorry for destroying your beliefs

    if you say no ..well then i have no argument with you , you are uneducated and irrelevant to the conversation and investigation into who killed tupac ..a still very much UNSOLVED murder case ..i beg you NOT TO BECOME PARENTS YOUR CHILDREN WILL WALK ALL OVER YOU

  7. #37
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    925
    Than/ks (Given)
    1
    Than/ks (Received)
    35
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BODY LANGUAGE FACT:; IF YOU ANSWER NO BUT NOD...ITS A LIE ,....its called a micro expression ..and THE MAIN ONE USED TO DETERMINE LIARS IS THE HEAD SHAKE

    FACTS ARE NOT OPINIONS

  8. #38
    Member BackFromTheDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    60
    Than/ks (Given)
    13
    Than/ks (Received)
    7
    Likes (Given)
    15
    Likes (Received)
    21
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    use it on buffy tho

  9. #39
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,835
    Than/ks (Given)
    82
    Than/ks (Received)
    182
    Likes (Given)
    198
    Likes (Received)
    282
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    WOW non of your replies are consistent with understanding this information...a lot of you amaze me .there are no holes in what im saying,


    but i have one question and this is it ..and i only want a yes or no answer from all of you

    can we tell if somebody is lying based on a yes or no answer

    ...if your answer is yes my information is sound based upon fact ..im sorry for destroying your beliefs

    if you say no ..well then i have no argument with you , you are uneducated and irrelevant to the conversation and investigation into who killed tupac ..a still very much UNSOLVED murder case ..i beg you NOT TO BECOME PARENTS YOUR CHILDREN WILL WALK ALL OVER YOU
    Dude, you cannot make such belittling statements if/when fellow members disagree with your beliefs or information you have posted. While you are completely confident that such information pokes holes in the Murder Rap narrative, it's just not a conclusive means of portraying implicated persons as guilty. It's just not.

  10. #40
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,835
    Than/ks (Given)
    82
    Than/ks (Received)
    182
    Likes (Given)
    198
    Likes (Received)
    282
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post
    Reggie would have nothing to gain out of taking a polygraph. Why would he ever put himself in a position to be scrutinised by a large amount on people? Just for these Pac dvd guys to make money?
    Of course Reggie shouldn't & isn't bound legally to take a polygraph, yet if he did all of this crap would go away for good. It would be a tremendous victory for the sanity of many 'Pac fans who know the truth, which has been known since '96.

  11. #41
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,835
    Than/ks (Given)
    82
    Than/ks (Received)
    182
    Likes (Given)
    198
    Likes (Received)
    282
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Of course not. If people got convicted off of "body language", then a lot of innocent people would be in jail. It proves nothing.
    You know what you're talking about. While it is conceivable Puff did in fact put the hit out on Tupac, the actual ridiculous nature of the Patton's involvement & the perceived motives are farcical at best.

Similar Threads

  1. Reggie Wright: DID 2PAC FIRE SUGE KNIGHT, DAVID KENNER, GOBI?? AND MORE
    By lovespecialistelijah in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 06:49 AM
  2. Reggie Wright: Message to RJ Bonds, Warned About 2pac Shooting In Vegas?
    By lovespecialistelijah in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 01:16 PM
  3. Reggie Wright Interview: RJ Bonds, 2Pac, Danny Boy, Johnny J, More
    By Fatal_Lives_On in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:43 PM
  4. Reggie Wright On If Death Row Cheated 2pac Out Of Money
    By Elion in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:33 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •