Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fox's 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac?' Documentary (video) here

Last edited by Krizzle; 10-24-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    This is biased against Pac, but it is very interesting to hear Biggie say he knew Pac shot himself, and that the gun used to kill Pac was found.
    Orlando 100% killed Pac, and Suge was behind Bigs murder, I have been questioning the theory Poochie killed Big for the last year, and it wouldn't surprise me that crooked LAPD cops had a hand in it instead. It could have been pinned on Poochie to save paying Volleta Wallace millions, and bringing a new scandal to the LAPD.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't Suge's girl confess that it was Poochie? But yea Lane definitely killed Pac.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flenory View Post
    Didn't Suge's girl confess that it was Poochie? But yea Lane definitely killed Pac.
    Yeah she did, but I'm sure Reggie was in on it as well, Daz says Reggie was sleeping with Tammy Hawkins too. So he must have known about it.

Gold Member Mr Rogers Neighborhood's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    This is biased against Pac, but it is very interesting to hear Biggie say he knew Pac shot himself, and that the gun used to kill Pac was found.
    Orlando 100% killed Pac, and Suge was behind Bigs murder, I have been questioning the theory Poochie killed Big for the last year, and it wouldn't surprise me that crooked LAPD cops had a hand in it instead. It could have been pinned on Poochie to save paying Volleta Wallace millions, and bringing a new scandal to the LAPD.
    Whats more interesting than Biggie's words is STRETCH, pac's right hand man said he only heard ONE shot

so was Tupac shot once or 5 times?

Was Pac lying to look less weak or did it really happen?

Aren't there medical records that can be pulled up?

@Greg Kading
    Last edited by Mr Rogers Neighborhood; 09-29-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may pac did want to go to jail while the media is reporting he got shot 5 times. it would push his image better than getting hear the rape case lie shit.

but it didnt makes sense. it would also fit when he would got shot one time and getting into jail.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rogers Neighborhood View Post
    Whats more interesting than Biggie's words is STRETCH, pac's right hand man said he only heard ONE shot

@Greg Kading
    The medical records say he was shot 5 times, Greg believes Pac shot himself because the injuries match others of people who shot themselves. But it was said Suge shot himself at Kanye West's party, and Greg believed that, until a informant came forward saying he shot Suge.
    I think the truth is Pac shot himself and one of the shooters hit Pac too when they heard his gun go off. I do think he was just pistol whipped to the head, Biggie does say this too.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the Las Vegas hospital stories the most interesting, think it was Eric saying Pac wanted just to die there but yet other stories suggest he was never really conscious, nobody has the same story

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoping the estate are getting some $$$ from this..
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was waiting to see a topic pop up about this. The most shocking part to me was they found the gun which matched the bullet casings from Tupacs murder in Orlandos garden back in 1997. I mean 1997!!! The water that has passed under the bridge since then....
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Word

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    I was waiting to see a topic pop up about this. The most shocking part to me was they found the gun which matched the bullet casings from Tupacs murder in Orlandos garden back in 1997. I mean 1997!!! The water that has passed under the bridge since then....
    Yeah that was new to me too, it's very clear to me that Vegas never wanted it solved, Afeni said as well that the police didn't work on the case at all. I do agree with Tim Brenan one of the cops on the case that said Vegas didn't want black on black crime in Vegas, because it would damage tourism.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rogers Neighborhood View Post

@Greg Kading
    I am unsure of what to believe. It may be that he was only shot once (by himself) and that he changed the story a bit to look good. But I am not sure at all. It may also be that 2pac in fact was being fully honest.

In that interview with Sway, 2pac mentioned that when he went upstairs after the shooting and saw Biggie and them, he didn't know that he was shot five times. At that time, he thought he had only got shot once. It was only later on that he found out that he had been shot five times. So if 2pac himself was unaware of how many times he had gotten shot just after the shooting, then why would Biggie, Strech etc. be in a position to determine how many times he had gotten shot. In other words, if 2pac was under a misapprehension about how many times he had gotten shot, then why wouldn't Biggie etc. also be?

If I remember correctly, the police also stated that he was shot five times. Why would the police be misinformed about the number of shots? Is that possible?

Starts around 28:38

https://youtu.be/LW_EqT35sbc?t=28m38s

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LAS View Post
    I am unsure of what to believe. It may be that he was only shot once (by himself) and that he changed the story a bit to look good. But I am not sure at all. It may also be that 2pac in fact was being fully honest.

In that interview with Sway, 2pac mentioned that when he went upstairs after the shooting and saw Biggie and them, he didn't know that he was shot five times. At that time, he thought he had only got shot once. It was only later on that he found out that he had been shot five times. So if 2pac himself was unaware of how many times he had gotten shot just after the shooting, then why would Biggie, Strech etc. be in a position to determine how many times he had gotten shot. In other words, if 2pac was under a misapprehension about how many times he had gotten shot, then why wouldn't Biggie etc. also be?

If I remember correctly, the police also stated that he was shot five times. Why would the police be misinformed about the number of shots? Is that possible?

Starts around 28:38

https://youtu.be/LW_EqT35sbc?t=28m38s
    I am too, he was hated by many in 95/96 when he was alive and it was never mentioned, I'm sure one bullet was his, then the rest were Dexter Isaac's. When Pac's gun went off it's only human reaction to fire at the person with a gun.
    Lil Kim says on the OG version of Big Mamma Style
    "Who shot ya, I don't know but they got ya"
    These lyrics were most likely written by Biggie, I reckon Big kept his mouth shut denying he knew anything because if he said
    "Pac shot himself"
    People would ask him how he knew if he wasn't there, giving ammo to Pac saying he was in on it. In his last magazine interview Big is asked why he doesn't address things directly on L.A.D, and he says people will twist his words.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    I am too, he was hated by many in 95/96 when he was alive and it was never mentioned, I'm sure one bullet was his, then the rest were Dexter Isaac's. When Pac's gun went off it's only human reaction to fire at the person with a gun.
    Lil Kim says on the OG version of Big Mamma Style
    "Who shot ya, I don't know but they got ya"
    These lyrics were most likely written by Biggie, I reckon Big kept his mouth shut denying he knew anything because if he said
    "Pac shot himself"
    People would ask him how he knew if he wasn't there, giving ammo to Pac saying he was in on it. In his last magazine interview Big is asked why he doesn't address things directly on L.A.D, and he says people will twist his words.
    Right, and there is something else to take into consideration. Some people may feel that because Strech and Biggie stated independently of each that 2pac was only shot once, then that provides credibility to their story. But after the Quad shooting, Biggie and Strech were all of the sudden hanging out and spending time together - at least that's what Pac is saying in the interview. So therefore it is not really surprising that they are saying the same thing. It would in fact be strange if they would give different stories. It is also worth noting that Biggie and Strech could have emphasized and talked about many things in these interviews, but they both happened to point out the exact same detail.

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default USA's Biggie & Tupac 'Unsolved' series finds its Suge Knight, Afeni Shakur & more..

Additional guest cast members for USA's upcoming anthology series, Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. have been unveiled.

Scrubs and Ray Donovan star Donald Faison has been tapped to play Jacques “Haitian Jack” Agnant.

Veteran actor and Emmy winner Wendell Pierce will play Detective Lee Tucker, "an old-school homicide detective from the LA Sheriff’s Department."

Dominic Santana will reprise his All Eyez on Me role of Suge Knight, "the infamous co-founder and head of Death Row records."

Mad Men's Sola Bamis will play Black Panther activist and mother of Tupac, Afeni Shakur.

Camile Chen will play Grace Kim, "a robbery-homicide department secretary who has always liked, but never loved her job."

The first season of Unsolved will chronicle the dual police investigations into the controversial murders of two of the rap industry’s most legendary players. It is set to premiere in early 2018.

The cast includes Marcc Rose (as Tupac) and Wavyy Jonez (as Biggie Smalls) lead a cast that also includes Luke James, Aisha Hinds and LeToya Luckett.

Luke James plays Sean “Puffy” Combs; Aisha Hinds is Voletta Wallace, Biggie’s mother; and LeToya Luckett is Sharitha Golden, the estranged wife of Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight.

The cast also includes Bokeem Woodbine, Josh Duhamel and Jimmi Simpson - all 3 playing the detectives who were integral in the cases surrounding the highly-publicized murders.

The series is based on the experiences of former LAPD Detective Greg Kading, who led multiple law-enforcement task forces investigating the murders.

The People. v. O.J. Simpson’s Anthony Hemingway directed the pilot, and is serving as an executive producer, alongside Mark Taylor and Kyle Long, who is penning the script.

MORE
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough