User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Watching 'Who Killed Tupac' on A&E right now

  1. #1
    2 Corinthians 5:7 Jah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ...Location...Location...
    Posts
    7,670
    Than/ks (Given)
    651
    Than/ks (Received)
    557
    Likes (Given)
    1054
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Watching 'Who Killed Tupac' on A&E right now

    Show is very interesting. Macadoshis was featured and spoke very well, explaining Tupac's mindset. He blames the government for Tupac's murder on the show. One OFTB member says it couldn't have been anyone other than Orlando that shot Tupac.
    Young Noble, EDI, Mopreme and others also featured.

    Freeway Rick Ross says 'you don't put your hands on a killer' when speaking about the las vegas security tape of the Orlando beat down

    I'm still watching so will update more on it later
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz




    "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

    Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

    The Word

  2. #2
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,382
    Than/ks (Given)
    746
    Than/ks (Received)
    443
    Likes (Given)
    431
    Likes (Received)
    900
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw a few clips on the Art of dialogues You Tube page, the body language expert on Orlando is spot on, Orlando just smirks the whole time, to me these are the actions of a psychopath that's getting a kick out of lying to the interviewer.

  3. #3
    2 Corinthians 5:7 Jah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ...Location...Location...
    Posts
    7,670
    Than/ks (Given)
    651
    Than/ks (Received)
    557
    Likes (Given)
    1054
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    I saw a few clips on the Art of dialogues You Tube page, the body language expert on Orlando is spot on, Orlando just smirks the whole time, to me these are the actions of a psychopath that's getting a kick out of lying to the interviewer.
    Yes! That was the best part of the show, amazing!
    She pin points everything from the sharp swallow as she starts to asking a question to the sustained smirk. That was a great question the interviewer asked though, 'where were you when you heard Tupac was shot?'.... Orlando was like ".....uhhhh, I was at home...". Then his attorney jumps in and tells him not to answer

    The body language expert was like "if he didn't kill Tupac he was most certainly very heavily involved"
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz




    "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

    Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

    The Word

  4. #4
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,382
    Than/ks (Given)
    746
    Than/ks (Received)
    443
    Likes (Given)
    431
    Likes (Received)
    900
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Yes! That was the best part of the show, amazing!
    She pin points everything from the sharp swallow as she starts to asking a question to the sustained smirk. That was a great question the interviewer asked though, 'where were you when you heard Tupac was shot?'.... Orlando was like ".....uhhhh, I was at home...". Then his attorney jumps in and tells him not to answer

    The body language expert was like "if he didn't kill Tupac he was most certainly very heavily involved"
    Yeah I do believe he was the shooter, if he was innocent he'd say straight away I was at the MGM bar at 10.30 the CCTV proves it. Because of card counting and gamblers getting robbed outside casinos a vast amount of Vegas is covered in cameras. These cameras would have filmed him at the bar, leaving the MGM, and returning to Treasure Island.
    It's very clear the people running Vegas didn't want the murder solved because it would damage tourism, and that the police hated Pac. The female witness even says a cop said.
    "That niggers dead"
    Referring to Pac when he was shot, I'm sure the police actually went out of their way not to solve his murder.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Svengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    169
    Than/ks (Given)
    61
    Than/ks (Received)
    115
    Likes (Given)
    311
    Likes (Received)
    140
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dont believe everything the body expert says as one part she was chatting about it was obvious hes lying due to him not being able to make eye contact. That is complete bullshit and shows her up as a charlatan because its the opposite when most people lie they look directly at the person theyre lying to in order to ensure their lie is believed.

    I dont think it was Orlando as Tupac wasnt the only one giving him a beatdown, in fact he joined in at the end, yet he was the only one to get critically shot. Obviously, Suge got pistol whipped but....

  7. #7
    Gold Member WEST-AFRICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    410
    Than/ks (Given)
    94
    Than/ks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    166
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If Orlando really killed 2pac and wanted to deny it, he wouldn't be laughing.

    He was probably laughing because he knew that 2pac fooled them by faking is death LOL

    As for not making eye contact, he was doing that because he was in on the conspiracy to fake 2pac's death and he was trying not to fuck it up by saying the wrong things, so he had to lie to cover up the facts.

  8. #8
    2 Corinthians 5:7 Jah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ...Location...Location...
    Posts
    7,670
    Than/ks (Given)
    651
    Than/ks (Received)
    557
    Likes (Given)
    1054
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    If Orlando really killed 2pac and wanted to deny it, he wouldn't be laughing.

    He was probably laughing because he knew that 2pac fooled them by faking is death LOL

    As for not making eye contact, he was doing that because he was in on the conspiracy to fake 2pac's death and he was trying not to fuck it up by saying the wrong things, so he had to lie to cover up the facts.
    To a neutral observer your theory would be hard to believe
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz




    "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

    Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

    The Word

  9. #9
    Gold Member WEST-AFRICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    410
    Than/ks (Given)
    94
    Than/ks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    166
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    To a neutral observer your theory would be hard to believe
    Put yourself in Orlando's shoes.
    If you was in on a big conspiracy and they interrogating you, you obviously would be uncomfortable and you would be careful about what you say.

    Dude had no reason to be standing there at the MGM Lobby waiting and I can see how difficult it would be for him to answer questions about his whereabouts.

    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 11-27-2017 at 05:53 PM.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    Put yourself in Orlando's shoes.
    If you was in on a big conspiracy and they interrogating you, you obviously would be uncomfortable and you would be careful about what you say.

    Dude had no reason to be standing there at the MGM Lobby waiting and I can see how difficult it would be for him to answer questions about his whereabouts.

    Obviously, we want to believe Tupac is alive but whether he is or not isnt the reason for Orlando's uncomfortable demeanour. He is a man with previous convictions whose gang related getting questioned about a murder on camera he hasnt been detained for as yet. So would you be if you were in his shoes.

  11. #11
    Gold Member WEST-AFRICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    410
    Than/ks (Given)
    94
    Than/ks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    166
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByLuminousBodies View Post
    Obviously, we want to believe Tupac is alive but whether he is or not isnt the reason for Orlando's uncomfortable demeanour. He is a man with previous convictions whose gang related getting questioned about a murder on camera he hasnt been detained for as yet. So would you be if you were in his shoes.
    I also thought about that and that's a good point you made. He could have been nervous because he had previous convictions too and also the fact that he's a suspect in the 2pac murder case which could send him to jail for years, but at the same time, if you were Orlando and you had conspired to help 2pac fake his death by staging the MGM scuffle, you would still carefully think about your answers when you're being interrogated.

    Check this article out:

    Last edited by WEST-AFRICA; 11-29-2017 at 11:51 AM.

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WEST-AFRICA View Post
    I also thought about that and that's a good point you made. He could have been nervous because he had previous convictions too and also the fact that he's a suspect in the 2pac murder case which could send him to jail for years, but at the same time, if you were Orlando and you had conspired to help 2pac fake his death by staging the MGM scuffle, you would still carefully think about your answers when you're being interrogated.

    Check this article out:

    Thanks for sharing the video.

    If Tupac did use Orlando Anderson in a plot to fake his own death Orlando may not of known. E.g. maybe the bullets he was firing were blanks but he thought they were real. If he was in on it too him looking sketchy is beneficial to people believing the lie.

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7
    Than/ks (Given)
    2
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default




    can anyone confirm if this is really orlando with eazy e in this pic?

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7
    Than/ks (Given)
    2
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #15
    2 Corinthians 5:7 Jah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ...Location...Location...
    Posts
    7,670
    Than/ks (Given)
    651
    Than/ks (Received)
    557
    Likes (Given)
    1054
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murderrapfan101 View Post
    That definitely does not look like baby lane to me
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz




    "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

    Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

    The Word

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 01:56 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 08:53 AM
  3. Tupac-just watching(unreleased)
    By Dice in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:26 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 01:16 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •