User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Suge Knight's trial starts 8th January 2018

  1. #16
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,402
    Than/ks (Given)
    751
    Than/ks (Received)
    446
    Likes (Given)
    437
    Likes (Received)
    906
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Suge's just been hit with a 3 mil tax bill.

    https://allhiphop.com/allhiphop/news...kkafrxOwvL9DRQ

    This is the last thing he needs. I thought with him going bankrupt in 2005 the 1997 tax bill would be written off, plus he was in jail too.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Dennis Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Harrislee
    Posts
    107
    Than/ks (Given)
    34
    Than/ks (Received)
    10
    Likes (Given)
    29
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The prosecution does what ever it takes to send him to jail for the rest of his life. They are burying him with all these lawsuits. That's it for Suge.

  3. #18
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,402
    Than/ks (Given)
    751
    Than/ks (Received)
    446
    Likes (Given)
    437
    Likes (Received)
    906
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Mitchell View Post
    The prosecution does what ever it takes to send him to jail for the rest of his life. They are burying him with all these lawsuits. That's it for Suge.
    Yeah they are pulling out everything so one charge sticks, I can’t see him clearing the 3 mil tax bill, he must be close to bankruptcy again.

  4. #19
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,498
    Than/ks (Given)
    465
    Than/ks (Received)
    354
    Likes (Given)
    672
    Likes (Received)
    756
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Suge's time is over. No other way around it.

  5. #20
    2 Corinthians 5:7 Jah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ...Location...Location...
    Posts
    7,685
    Than/ks (Given)
    654
    Than/ks (Received)
    560
    Likes (Given)
    1061
    Likes (Received)
    987
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The older I get the more I realize that this life has a way of balancing everything out. Suge on the wrong side of that right now. What goes around comes around and what goes up must come
    Down
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz




    "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

    Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

    The Word

  6. #21
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,402
    Than/ks (Given)
    751
    Than/ks (Received)
    446
    Likes (Given)
    437
    Likes (Received)
    906
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    The older I get the more I realize that this life has a way of balancing everything out. Suge on the wrong side of that right now. What goes around comes around and what goes up must come
    Down
    Yeah you can only bully and rob people for a short amount of time. Puffy did copy Suge's business model, but got into clothing, drinks and other ventures. Suge got blackballed from the entertainment business when he was released from jail in 2001, and has slowly lost power bit by bit. He really had no plan B, and couldn't accept that it was his artists that were the talent, not him.

  7. #22
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,498
    Than/ks (Given)
    465
    Than/ks (Received)
    354
    Likes (Given)
    672
    Likes (Received)
    756
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    Yeah you can only bully and rob people for a short amount of time. Puffy did copy Suge's business model, but got into clothing, drinks and other ventures. Suge got blackballed from the entertainment business when he was released from jail in 2001, and has slowly lost power bit by bit. He really had no plan B, and couldn't accept that it was his artists that were the talent, not him.
    Puffy's reputation is going to start deteriorating after Unsolved airs. Especially after all 10 episodes. It will certainly be picked up mainstream media and it will affect Puffy's image.

    With Suge it's a lost cause. Karma hits hard. His time is over.

  8. #23
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,402
    Than/ks (Given)
    751
    Than/ks (Received)
    446
    Likes (Given)
    437
    Likes (Received)
    906
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kill View Post
    Puffy's reputation is going to start deteriorating after Unsolved airs. Especially after all 10 episodes. It will certainly be picked up mainstream media and it will affect Puffy's image.

    With Suge it's a lost cause. Karma hits hard. His time is over.
    Yeah unsolved will not be good for Puffy's PR, Puffy is so connected to the media I doubt it will be that in depth about him talking to Keefe Dee.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2015, 06:19 PM
  3. Vintage Death Row Footage - DPG, Suge, Snoop on trial & more
    By treytyson96 in forum Makaveli Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •