Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reggie Wright Jnr

Okay all. I want to ask you a question.
    Was Reggie Wright Jnr involved in 2Pacs killing and if so what was his involvement?
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Word

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kevin Hackie challenged Reggie to take a lie detector test but he downright refused.

Make of it what you will.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think he had involment in Pac's murder, but I think he was involved/knows things about Biggie's murder and could explain why he has acted shady re. pac. It could lead to questions about biggies murder + whatever that went on at DR.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dopedog View Post
    I dont think he had involment in Pac's murder, but I think he was involved/knows things about Biggie's murder and could explain why he has acted shady re. pac. It could lead to questions about biggies murder + whatever that went on at DR.
    I agree there is no way he didn't know about Suge putting a hit on Big, Suge's inner circle acted as his eyes and ears when he was inside. Reggie was also one of the people who visited Suge the most.
    Last edited by Djhaynes; 02-14-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s been confirmed by all stakeholders on all sides at this point that Orlando shot Tupac. It has been meticulously described now by Orlando’s own homeboys, witnesses on the night, Tupac’s friends and family and the cops. I was convinced of it already since 1997 when Afeni issues a wrongful death lawsuit against Orlando Anderson for the death of her son. Also Monster Cody went on the record saying Suge told him ‘baby lane’ killed Tupac.

Still and all I have this nagging thing in my mind that Reggie Wright was involved or was planning something not too pleasant for Tupac.

We know Tupac was making moves towards the end such as firing David Kenner. That wouldn’t have sat well with Reggie Wright considering all of the money that he was involved with at Death Row
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.

Forget about what happened long ago! Don't think about the past. I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it?"

The Word

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    It’s been confirmed by all stakeholders on all sides at this point that Orlando shot Tupac. It has been meticulously described now by Orlando’s own homeboys, witnesses on the night, Tupac’s friends and family and the cops. I was convinced of it already since 1997 when Afeni issues a wrongful death lawsuit against Orlando Anderson for the death of her son. Also Monster Cody went on the record saying Suge told him ‘baby lane’ killed Tupac.

Still and all I have this nagging thing in my mind that Reggie Wright was involved or was planning something not too pleasant for Tupac.

We know Tupac was making moves towards the end such as firing David Kenner. That wouldn’t have sat well with Reggie Wright considering all of the money that he was involved with at Death Row
    I don't agree with that at all, Reggie was really on easy street back in 1996, there was no need for him to get his hands dirty. Suge treated his closest friends very well, flash cars, rental homes, 5 star hotels, restaurants etc, not many record execs did this for their security.
    Plus David Kenner really wouldn't have cared less about Pac firing him too. Kenner knew the contract he drew up for Pac in prison was a shit, so it was a totally logical thing to do.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still wonder why Orlando Anderson lasted until 98 before he was killed...I mean wouldn't everyone try to kill him asap after the hit on Pac?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Mitchell View Post
    I still wonder why Orlando Anderson lasted until 98 before he was killed...I mean wouldn't everyone try to kill him asap after the hit on Pac?
    I think Orlando must have gone to ground when the September 1996 gang land killings happened, then he was needed for Suge's February 1997 trial which gave him a good 6 months breathing space, then in March Biggies killed.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eC4Sdiy9g8&t=681s

8:55 he says Orlando was shot after Pac had been murdered. Shot in his knees and had to learn how to walk again. Im surprised I have never heard about that outside this interview, but then again as far as I know we dont know a whole lot about his movements from 97 til May 98.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not surprising at all that he lasted until 98.

If in fact a lot of people were trying to kill him, then he would just have taken his precautions and made sure that he was not caught slippin. But I'm not sure that they were looking for Orlando specifically. First of all because gangs often don't go looking for at specific individual. Usually retaliation has been achieved when any member from the rival gang has been harmed. Secondly, we don't know if Mob Piru knew early on that Orlando was the shooter. They surely knew that it was South Side. But I'm not sure that we have any evidence that Mob Piru knew early on that Orlando was the shooter. Perhaps they only learned that later on when Orlando started braggin about it and rumours began floating around.
    Last edited by LAS; 02-17-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LAS View Post
    It's not surprising at all that he lasted until 98.

If in fact a lot of people were trying to kill him, then he would just have taken his precautions and made sure that he was not caught slippin. But I'm not sure that they were looking for Orlando specifically. First of all because gangs often don't go looking for at specific individual. Usually retaliation has been achieved when any member from the rival gang has been harmed. Secondly, we don't know if Mob Piru knew early on that Orlando was the shooter. They surely knew that it was South Side. But I'm not sure that we have any evidence that Mob Piru knew early on that Orlando was the shooter. Perhaps they only learned that later on when Orlando started braggin about it and rumours began floating around.
    Pac wasn’t Mob or born in Cali so my view is when they did the revenge killings they took out who they had feuds with, and really who was a easy target.
    From what I’ve read Orlando owned a record shop in his last years, and also bought studio equipment with the money suge gave him.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They definitely knew Orlando was the shooter because Afeni got fed that information from the Outlawz that were there that night when she put together her wrongful death case against Orlando in 97. Orlando was also apparently bragging about the shooting. Orlando would’ve gone to ground for real once the ‘war’ broke out.
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

The Word

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They definitely knew Orlando was the shooter because Afeni got fed that information from the Outlawz that were there that night when she put together her wrongful death case against Orlando in 97. Orlando was also apparently bragging about the shooting. Orlando would’ve gone to ground for real once the ‘war’ broke out.
    Yeah that's the thing Napoleon said Kadafi saw the Crips looking through the car windows, he must have said this to Afeni and Yasmyn who were at the hospital, plus Suge told Afeni who shot Pac too.
    People have to understand that Pac's family and Outlawz literally lived in the hospital for 6 days straight, all they would have done is talk about who shot Pac. Not only this but Napoleon says he was living with Afeni when Kadafi was shot, so everyone was in close contact with each other for months. Fatal's 2001 interview confirms this further and shows his anger towards the Outlawz for not being there when Pac stomped Orlando. If it was a inside job by Reggie, or government hit these interviews would be a whole lot different.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaynes View Post
    Yeah that's the thing Napoleon said Kadafi saw the Crips looking through the car windows, he must have said this to Afeni and Yasmyn who were at the hospital, plus Suge told Afeni who shot Pac too.
    People have to understand that Pac's family and Outlawz literally lived in the hospital for 6 days straight, all they would have done is talk about who shot Pac. Not only this but Napoleon says he was living with Afeni when Kadafi was shot, so everyone was in close contact with each other for months. Fatal's 2001 interview confirms this further and shows his anger towards the Outlawz for not being there when Pac stomped Orlando. If it was a inside job by Reggie, or government hit these interviews would be a whole lot different.
    Ya that Fatal interview was awesome, can’t believe I never came across it before because I was a member of TupacBoard back in the day. On one of the Vlad interviews though EDI said that the Lawz was waiting for 2Pac in their room before the fight but 2Pac never called them because only 2Pac and Suge had tickets to the fight so they stayed back at their hotel
    Jahrama - Ill$tyle Ikonz

The Word

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya that Fatal interview was awesome, can’t believe I never came across it before because I was a member of TupacBoard back in the day. On one of the Vlad interviews though EDI said that the Lawz was waiting for 2Pac in their room before the fight but 2Pac never called them because only 2Pac and Suge had tickets to the fight so they stayed back at their hotel
    I think the 2001 Fatal interview has only been put out this year, yeah he confirms Pac told the Outlawz not to sign to Death Row, and that he fell out with the Outlawz. He also says he doesn't believe the Snoop Hit Em Up version exists, I think if it did Suge would have put it on the Death Row website when he was furious with Snoop for leaving.
    It is weird he says he'd record with Jay Z, because Jay Z did dis Pac live after he died over the No Diggity beat, I guess without the show being filmed, and camera phones not existing in 1996 Fatal never knew Jay Z dissed Pac.