I HEAR NOISES THAT LINGUER AND EXPOSE THE POISES THAT SELDOM FATHEM TO SHAKE OFf THE THOUGHT OF SCANDALOUS MORT
PERIFERAL VISION CLEARER THAN THE WINDOW THROUGH A HOODIE VIEW GRATER CRATERS AS I LOOK DOWN AND FEEL THE PLAYAHATERS
SLEEP SOUND WITH BACKGROUND HUM THAT OVERSHADOWS THE LIGHT OF
THE MACHINE NEXT DOOR TO THE APOCALIPSE OF INDUSTRY
DICTION MAN DINGO DICTATE A TOUCH OF ACTUP GET SLAPPED SILLY BY THE GLOVE I SHIT ON MISFORTUNE BY DOVE, AND DEMAND SATISFACTION
FLEX LEST TO KEEP THE COLUMN ERECT LESS HASTE TO FLIP THE TOUNGUE BEFORE YOU ARE CUT OFF FROM ATTENTION
I BRING IT SLOW AND CAUTIOOUSLY BROUGHT AND DIPLOMATIC, SO THEY FADE-OUT
BRING HEAT WITHIN THE COLD THAT AIDS THE HOT-HEAD CONTROL AS THE BOISTROUS AND BOLD HOLD
SHIVERING SHEEKS CARAS ARE SHAKEN OFF AS THE CONTRACTION OF WIND BREEZE HITS A SLITHER IN THE MATRIX OF DOORS
WANTED TO FIGHT, LEVE IT ALONE, LET THE MAN CRAWL, GET AWAY BEFORE THE CONCRETE GETS BLENDED WITH THE FOE
WANNA HELP, THE THOUGHT IS NOTHING, AS YOU WANT IT DONE FOR YOU, BLOW UP IN YA BROW FOR, MOVE FORWARD AND TRIP ON THE FALLEN FOR LOOKING TO THE HORIZON
GET GRAPLED BY THE STRINGS OF THE GRAPEVINE AS YOU STEP THEY ENTANGLE AND BLOW BREEZE OF SQUELING WINDS THAT SWING YOUR LEGS AS THEY STEP CRUCH THE TEN TOES, TOO COMPLACENT IN THE UNTOLD UNQUANTIFIEBLE VARIABLES TO CLURL, AS THE HEAD BOW TO THE FLOOR AND LOOK AT YOUR FEET SO THEY SEEM TO THINK YOU ARE WEAK AS YOU CLUTCH YOU PISTOL
AS THE ADVANCE CONTINUES, THE SICKI STUCKNESS OF THE OOZE FROM SLIPPIN ON THE TRAIL FOLLOWING CROSSROADS CAN SEE THE DEGRADATION OF THE STRECH OF TRECK LIKE SLUGS STICK OR PUSSY BLOOD AS THE SQUATERS SQUABLE FOR POSSETIONS THAT ARE UNHANDEDLY HANDED TO AN UNWORTHILY WORKED TO EARN NOTHING LIKE AN INHERITANCE MAN OPOSITE TO THE ONE THAT INVESTED TO TURN TO AN ENTREPENURIAL , HOW MANY ARE TRULY SELF MADE MEN OR WOMAN
GLANCE AT THE CHANCE THAT FLICKERS LIKE THE TV AS THE EYES START TO STRAIN LIKE YOU LESSEN THE REFRESH RATE IN TIREDNESS THAT DRIES THE EYES, FESTERING TEARS FROM ENEMIES THAT R RECKLESSLY ****ING IT UP LIKE THE SERIOUSNESS OF A FARCE SEMLESSLY ****ING THE MAN FOR LUCK OF FAST BUCK BUT NOT ALWAYS FIGGA THE ENEMIE IN TIME LOST CHANCE TO
PRANCE AWAY FROM PARTY THAT ALITERITES THE ILITERATE TADPOLES TO KNOWLEDGE OF QUOTEM
SIMPLE CRACKED PISSI WINDOW VIEW VISAGE IN THE MAIN CRIMPLE OF HATE THAT HOLLERS IN THE KNIGHT AS EVERIONE BICHES ABOUT THE SHIT LIKE *****ES THAT CAN'T GET ENOUGH FLOPPY FOR THE DUSHI NEEDS A HARD ****
**** YOU AS THE SPUNK IN ME OOZES TO YOUR TOUNGUE AS YOU SWALLOW SALIVA LIKE PRIDE THAT YOU HAD AS YOU ABORTED MY CHILD WHEN YOU GIVED A SUCLE TO THE ENABLER OF LIFE
CHOOSE BLUES TO REMEMBER TO FEEL AT A FORCED LEVEL A CROCODRILE TEAR DENIED
VIOLATE THE WRATH AS YOU CHOSE THE PEN OVER PENT UP SHIT THE NEXT MANS BODY SEVERYLY BRUISED
DIFFERENTE CHANGE SMELL REVOLUTION IN ONCE BECAME YOUR NAME SAME SWEET THANG, WAR OF PLANES OF THOUGHT AS WE CRUNCH MEMBRANES.