Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Makaveli & Kadafi are coming back...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Makaveli & Kadafi are coming back...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Makaveli & Kadafi are coming back...

I used to believe 2Pac was never coming back until very recently. Now I KNOW Makaveli & Kadafi are both alive & coming back in the future because there is a lot of evidence to support this...

(PART 1)

Makaveli & Kadafi are coming back soon to finish the WAR they started AGAINST THE ILLUMINATI! (KILLUMINATI)

I believe 2Pac & Tha Outlawz have been secretly plotting for years with many rappers, actors & perhaps even politicians . KRS-ONE (legendary rapper) recently said in a freestyle: "hip hop done build its secret society"... in the future they will all get together & START A REVOLUTION that will KILL the ILLUMINATI!

Many rappers know about 2Pac's return plan, including: Tha Outlawz, Big Syke, Snoop Dogg ("my other capo in this big muthaf*ckin WAR we got"), Nas ("will u return to us like the resurrection of Christ") & many other real rappers like Buckshot, Scarface, Bone Thugs, Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, Mos Def, etc...) even Eminem & 50 Cent... they all know about 2Pac COMING BACK

"TILL MAKAVELI RETURN it's all eyes on me... now u can hate it or love it but that's what it's gonna be" 50-Cent-The Realest Killaz

Another rapper who know about 2Pac's plan is Chuck D from the legendary rap group Public Enemy. 2 main reasons why I believe this:

1- 2Pac wrote a letter to Chuck D from prison in 1995 mentioning his intention for them to MAKE A DIFFERENCE! This letter was published in Tupac Resurrection book: (credit goes to "Am_Alive" from musicfantalk he's the one who typed this)

Peace Chuck Sept 25,1995

First of all, I'm sure u know how higly respected & loved u r by me so your letter definitely warmed my heart. I was also touched by your offer and show of support. It will not go unnoticed. Thankx! It was good 2 hear how well u are doing but hey it's only right. Back in the dayz, on tour with u I learned so much from what u did and how u did it. It may be hard 2 c but u have always played a major role in what it is I do 2day. I have a program I want 2 put together and I would like 4 u 2 be a part of it. I'll explain it 2 u in detail on another occassion. I also have a part 4 u in this movie if u r willing and 2 push my luck even more I would be honored if u would appear on this track 4 my next album "Euthanasia" the track is called "Da Struggle Continuez" it will also feature Sista Souljah if God wills. so let me know. I just recived word that my bail pending appeal has been franted so I should be free by the time u recieve this. I'll include a number of my assistan untill I get Settled. I just signed 2 Deathrow so I should be working on this album soon. Thanx again Chuck! I do believe we can make a diffrence and I have every intention of doing just that. Stay Strong! Keep me in your heart & let's continue 2 offer & inspire stiff resistance. I remain Eternal

2Pac
    Da Struggle Continues!...
    2- Chuck D was the 1st famous person to publicly talk about 2Pac faking his death! In October 1996 he did an interview on Davey D's radio show on KALX & he mentioned 18 reasons why 2Pac is still alive...

http://www.daveyd.com/chuckpac18.html

In his "alive list" reason number 6 he mentioned Machiaveli FAKING HIS DEATH TO FOOL HIS ENEMIES. Ok the real Machiaveli did not fake his death but he wrote about how to decieve your enemies to preserve or gain more power. What's really important is how Chuck D made the connection between 2Pac changing his name to Makaveli & him staging his death. 2Pac's real enemies are the Illuminati or more precisely Cointelpro...

Chuck D also mentioned (reason number 7) that 2Pac on his Makaveli album cover looked like Jesus & asked the question: could he be PLANNING A RESURRECTION? Haha, YES he is...

Why disappear for many years if he wants to start a revolution? Why wait such a long time?

1- Pac already had 2 strikes & he couldn't risk getting set up again & get his 3rd strike. 3rd strike = LIFE behind bars:

"they think I'm going back in jail, they really on that dope"

"f*ck doing jail time, better days, sacrifice"

2- He knew Cointelpro had a plot to assassinate him:

"some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep"

3- It takes a long time to organize the WAR against the Illuminati. Here are some of the best clues from 2Pac's music to support what I'm saying:

"Now I was born as a rebel making trouble for the devils, take this gangbang shit to a whole 'nother level, can u feel me now, armies in every city, definition of power, playaz, are u with me, see the WAR IS THE PROPHECY, SURVIVAL IS THE STRATEGY (...) ORGANIZE UR STREETS, IN TIME, U'LL HAVE THESE DEVILS PETRIFIED of a nigga in his right mind"

"the PROPHECY is clear, niggas lock & load DISAPPEAR, strategize with no fear, WAGING WAR FOR YEARS"

"STARTED A WAR BUT NOW I'M GONE, release me to the streets in the morning it's on, soon as I get home"

"feds can't comprehend my ghetto slang, SO I EVADE & PLOT & PLAN A LIFE OF BETTER THANGS"

"expect me like u would expect Jesus to come back. expect me, I'M COMING"

"upon my SECRET ARRIVAL"

"I know I'LL DIE SOON so there's no need to ask (...) WATCH FOR THE 2ND COMING..."

"the only way for me to COME BACK is by Makaveli"

"shit, I'LL BE BACK in a while ain't no mystery"

"now maybe if I DIED & CAME BACK"

"ain't nothing strange, I'M 25 DYING TO CHANGE, but still I bang wanting street fame"

... Makaveli's return plan also include making sure Mutulu Shakur & other "political prisoners" like Mumia Abu Jamal & Sekou Odinga (Kadafi's father) get free:

"I WON'T REST 'TILL MY ROADDAWGS' FREE"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(PART 2)

Kadafi is coming back with 2Pac...

Some of the most popular clues from Tha Outlawz:

"now u see him now u don't, so niggas be here for the moment & then they're gone, what happenned to 'em, well let's see, it seems to be a mystery..." (EDI-Staring Through My Rearview)

"it's the morning after & now all the laughter is gone, time to reflect on what u did 'cause they say u were wrong, I'm sure u had ur reasons dawg I don't doubt u, see the simple fact of the matter's they don't give a **** about u" (EDI-They Don't Give A **** About Us)

"'PAC & YAK LIVE ON, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY SHOW UP, AT UR FRONT DOOR..." (Young Noble-World Wide)

"only got my side 'cause they think 'Pac died" (Napoleon-Lastonesleft)

"now maybe if he died & came back, would he try to save rap, we needin' a change, the drama remain" (Young Noble-One Day At A Time rmx)

Most fans know these clues because they are songs with 2Pac, now here's a great song without 'Pac with huge clues in it: "EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tej6XrhYOBY[/ame]

EDI @ 0:13 "this is for my young thug Kamillion, 'cause we told him, man
    yeah... we told him HE'S COMING BACK"

Young Noble @ 2:33 "Pac why u leave us, this world don't need us.. but WHEN WE TELL 'EM U HERE THEY DON'T BELIEVE US, my black jesus, the only one that try to free us..."

... they're giving clues that 2Pac is still here (alive) but a lot of fans don't believe it.

Young Noble @ 2:59 "cause Yak watch every step I make, u gon' live on soldier every breath I take
    U STILL HERE... U STILL HERE, u gon' live on soldier every breath I take, U STILL HERE"

KADAFI LIVES!!!

The lady singing the chorus also gave us great clues. After the 1st verse this is what she sing:

"everything is gonna be alright
    we coming back... like we said we would
    everything is gonna be alright
    HE'S COMING BACK (uh uh.. just)... for the true & good"

... her 1st mention of 2Pac coming back & Kastro approved by saying "uh uh" LOL

After the 2nd verse by Kastro & before the start of Young Noble's verse, she sing the chorus differently:

HE'S COMING back... like HE said HE would (uh uh)
    HE'S COMING BACK... for the true & good"

... now she only mentioned 2Pac coming back... like he said he would (expect me like u would expect Jesus to come back...)

After the last verse from Young Noble & his mention of Kadafi "u still here", here's how she start singing the last chorus:

THEY COMING BACK... like WE said THEY would
    THEY COMING BACK... for the true & good"

HAHAHA! Shit is too obvious now! She mentioned both 2Pac & Kadafi coming back like Tha Outlawz said they would... (like Young Noble in "World Wide")

I know Napoleon's cousin went to prison for "killing" Kadafi so for that reason it may be hard for some to believe Kadafi faked his death but perhaps Napoleon's cousin sacrified his freedom to allow Kadafi to disappear. (?) One thing's for sure Tha Outlawz want us to believe Kadafi is still alive & coming back... same thing with Kadafi's mother who approved the Kadafi legacy's site & the letter written by her son AFTER his "death" so for all these good reasons I believe Kadafi did not die on November 1996. I couldn't find the letter on Kadafi's web site it got removed but it's still on his myspace:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...logId=97817184

Here's an important part of Kadafi's letter: "Ta my Pops, Sekou. sorry we didn't get ta kick it but I know dat I was strong in my life because of you and
    your sacrifices. ONE DAY U GONNA BE FREE! IMMA SEE TA IT!"

Kadafi "THE PRINCE" is alive & he's gonna make sure his dad can be free some day...

"smoke a blunt for me too I'm staring through ur rearview" (Kadafi-Staring Through My Rearview)

He knew when he wrote these lyrics that he would be "dead" too when the song got released (in 1997) that's why in this song he asked his fans to "smoke a blunt for me too"

Do I believe they're coming back in 2014 like a lot of fans do? It's too hard to predict... 2Pac said in "Ballad Of A Dead Souljah": "upon my SECRET ARRIVAL" if we all know they coming back in 2014 it's not really a secret anymore...

To conclude... here's a very interresting script from the 2Pac Resurrection book called "1999"... another great clue about the REVOLUTION we can expect in the future (credit again goes to "Am_Alive" for typing this)

"On July 4th 1999, the united states of america as we know it was brought to it's knees by a highly orginized military organization known as The New world Society. Led by a charismatick Black man who up until the revolt was the military cheif of the armed forces Charles Patience. His army was made up of renegade members of the armed forces mercenaries and organized street gangs of the countries inner cities. On January 3, 2001 the country was once again under the control of the president but for 18 months for the first time in American Histroy there was no America as we know it. The man responsible Charles Patience was also the man who stopped it. On Febuary 17, 2001 he was Sentenced to die for treason/ he was pardoned by the President and forced to exil in Cuba before he left one person got his story a female reporter name Gloria Willis. what follows is his story as told to her."
    2PAC & KADAFI LIVES!

"I just remember what u told me u said don't go to WAR unless I got my money right. I got my money right, NOW I WANT WAR" Makaveli-Against All Odds

"Yo Makaveli they can't stop it (hold it down) KILLUMINATI & we got u (got u)" Kastro-Killuminati

"Keep the faith in me, I will not let u down! Love!" 2Pac (R U Still Down cd booklet)

EXPECT ME... I'M COMING
    Last edited by Playa1no; 08-04-2009 at 01:51 AM.

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so geting shot in the head and dying you can come back to live after that?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man, much respect for taking the time for this Definatly good clues you put in there. All we can do is wait huh?

@Mak_life
    Don't go around ****ing this thread up just like Sean did with the other one.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7bvtj29G0"]2Pac ft. Game & Ice Cube - Pac's Revenge[/ame]

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2Pac View Post
    Hey man, much respect for taking the time for this Definatly good clues you put in there. All we can do is wait huh?

@Mak_life
    Don't go around ****ing this thread up just like Sean did with the other one.
    haha sorry...:redface: what did sean do?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mak Life View Post
    haha sorry...:redface: what did sean do?
    I think sean forgot to get his boyfriends dick out of his ass so he was all hyped up and made retarded posts. VERY retarded posts. Like this:

Sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep

Hjajahahahahhjhahahahahahajjahjahjahja
    Fulla shit
    And much more :O
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7bvtj29G0"]2Pac ft. Game & Ice Cube - Pac's Revenge[/ame]

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think sean forgot to get his boyfriends dick out of his ass so he was all hyped up and made retarded posts. VERY retarded posts. Like this:

And much more :O
    haha jesus Oo..mine wasnt that bad atleast ahhaha

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great post it's very well put together some people may not believe it but with so many clues how can anybody doubt it. Killumanti be the war cry the deceivers are headed for a fall, so until the return I'm breakin all illuminati laws. Makaveli Rise!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fucck this some parinoid shit, lol. youre saying that Tupac and Kadafi are both alive. ppl die yo, thats just the way it is, alright. not everything has a conspiracy wrapped around it.
    Last edited by brap brap; 08-04-2009 at 02:21 AM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW. Great Thread Playa1no. And, do u think after 2pac faked his death, did he(2pac) put a hit out on Biggie in 97 in cali?

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha that expect me nigga shit UNEDITED by the record label actually goes .IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY HOMIES ON THA WESTCOAST THEN U CAN EXPECT ME NIGGA LIKE U EXPECT JESUS TO COME BK EXPECT ME NIGGA I COMIN LOL @ U NOT KNOWING DAT

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow.. props man! really, really great post!
    I really hope they're both coming back..
    I'm fully sure that 'Pac is alive .. but Kadafi i think it's 50/50, but could be great if he was alive too..

But awesome post mate, I enjoyed reading it

"Roll it up, light it up, SMOKE IT"

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, 'evidence' you mean things you wanna make into clues? quoting 50 cent's raps now? haha :O

i want to see your face when you finally decide that they won't be coming back, and that they are dead, or you'll change your mind again and say "no, they are not gonna come back, i was wrong, but they are alive".. lol.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Makaveli View Post
    Lmao, 'evidence' you mean things you wanna make into clues? quoting 50 cent's raps now? haha :O

i want to see your face when you finally decide that they won't be coming back, and that they are dead, or you'll change your mind again and say "no, they are not gonna come back, i was wrong, but they are alive".. lol.
    I want to see your face when Pac returns, revenge! muhhahaha

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to see your face when Pac returns, revenge! muhhahaha
    if tupac came back i'd be pleasantly shocked, but also dissapointed by his actions.

but this won't happen.