Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Who Killed Tupac Shakur?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Killed Tupac Shakur?

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Who Killed Tupac Shakur?

Who killed Tupac Shakur?

This question has been asked for the past 12 years. Now as we are aproching the 13th year im am now going to give you some of the facts.

Im not saying that I am going to solve the case, but I am going to print the facts for everyone to see.

The following article is made up from witness statements, police affidavit and some members from the street gangs that were around at the time.

Eveything printed here are FACTS everything can be backed up. The sections highlighted are source of that paragraph or sentance.

First, let me put some ridiculous rumors aside. Tupac is not alive and Suge Knight did not set him up. It is not true that Tupac was going to leave Death Row Records. Yes Tupac did set-up Makaveli Records but that was going to be distributed through Death Row Records, just like Death Row Records is distributed through Intersope.

Right, so before I start on the night of September 7th 1996 I first need to go back in time to April of 1996. In Lakewood Mall in Southern California, just near Long Beach. It started when Travon Lane, Kevin Woods, and Maurice Combs, (Mob Pirus Bloods who worked for Death Row Records), were at a Foot Locker store buying some new shoes. They were approached by three Southside Crips (Who have a long history of rivalry), a fight broke out and Orlando ‘Baby Lane’ Anderson stole Travon’s Death Row Records medallion which happened to be a personal gift from Suge Knight.

Now this is the start of Tupac's early demise.

On September 7th, Tupac arrived in Las Vegas to attend a championship boxing match between Mike Tyson and Bruce Seldon at the MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip.

Here is a map of the route Tupac may have taken from his home in Calabasas:

* the route is about 290 miles long.

The boxing match was jammed packed, as you expect with celebrities and millionaires. But the fight also attracted alot of underworld figures like, drug dealers, mobsters and also street gangs from the nebroubing L.A. (There’s no secret that the world of boxing was ran by gangsters, they used to fix boxing matches to win big money by betting on the winner, even still today they fix some boxing matches. Im not saying that this match was fixed im just giving you an example.)

"Knock You Out," a song written by Tupac for Mike Tyson, was playing over the loudspeakers as Tyson entered the ring. Tyson knocked out Seldon in 109 seconds, so quickly that many people never made it to their seats.

As Tupac was leaving the boxing match, Travon Lane (One of the Blood Pirus from the Lakewood Mall accident) whispered something in Tupac’s ear. Tupac set off running. Tupac ran over to the MGM Grand lobby (near the food courts) were Orlando ‘Baby Lane’ Anderson (One of the South Side Crips from the Lakewood Mall accident.) was standing. Tupac stepped up to Orlando Anderson and said "You from the south?", then Tupac punched him in the face knocking him on the ground, after which Suge Knight and the Death Row entourage proceeded to beat him. (See footage from the MGM Grand security video.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0fvaNGWTQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q0fvaNGWTQ[/ame]

After Tupac and the Death Row entourage beats Anderson repeatedly, they make their way out of the MGM Grand before the police show up.

Orlando Anderson gets up and talks to the MGM security staff and the Metro police, he says that he does not want to press charges, so the police let him go. (Orlando Anderson was let go about 2-2 1/2 hours after the fight.)

Wes Macbride, president of the California gang investigation assn., said "In gang culture, that fight was a killing offense," he said. "If you embarrass a gang member in public, they will retaliate with a vengeance."

By this time Tupac had already gone back to the Luxor hotel for a change of clothes and is now on the way to Suge’s mansion in Green Valley (South East of the Las Vegas Strip).

Here a map showing the trip Tupac made from the Luxor to Suge's mansion:

* The trip is only just over six miles.

Anderson headed out to the Strip and crossed over to the Excalibur Hotel (where he had checked in with his girlfriend.) News of the beating swept through the Southside Crips gang. Before he reached his room, Anderson's pager was beeping with calls from the Crips. (This is according to what he later told his associates.)
    Anderson phoned his homies and set up a meeting at the Treasure Island Hotel. He changed his clothes and caught a cab over to the hotel (The one with the huge neon skull and crossbones out front.)

The Excalibur Hotel:
    Last edited by Ares; 08-05-2009 at 08:13 PM.

"You don't want to die, and I don't want to kill you, keep my name out your mouth or a nigga have to drill you, all my enemiez buried, for the shit that they did, don't make me murder you nigga, IF MY ENEMIEZ LOVE THEY KIDZ"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Treasure Island Hotel:

Treasure Island had served as a Crips headquarters during boxing matches for years. The gang would rent luxury cars, ride across the desert in a caravan, hand their keys to the valets and head to a block of rooms booked under fake names. Drug trafficking paid for all this. (This is according to associates of The South Side Crips.)

Many gang members never attended the fights. They came to party in the post-fight parties, the drinking, the gambling, the drugs, the prostitutes. This is why Anderson did not attend the fight and was only standing outside. (Also according to associates of The South Side Crips.)

According to people who were present, the Crips decided to shoot Tupac after his performance at Club 662 (This makes more sense because it will be quieter and they will know were he is.) The plan was to station two cars outside the club and wait for Tupac to come out later. (Cathy Scott, the author of ‘The Killing Of Tupac Shakur’ also thinks that this was the plan for the shooting, as confirmed in her interview with Anton Batey.)

The gang then put a call in to a Crips hide-out in Las Vegas (A rented house used to stash drugs and guns. Also to hide out gang members on the run from Los Angeles.) They told a man there to bring some guns over to the hotel. (According to people who were present in the room at the time.)

At this time Tupac was now on his way up the Strip going to club 662. At 11:00pm just before Tropicana Metro police stopped Suge because he was playing his music too loud and he was not displaying his number plates. Suge showed the officers the plates in the trunk. (As the car was a brand new hire car the police let him go.)

Just before this happened Orlando Anderson and three other South Side Crips left the hotel room and headed down to the valet parking area. There the four men got into the brand new 1996 white Cadillac (One crip in the drivers seat, one in the front passenger seat, and Orlando sitting behind the driver.) A fifth crip in a yellow late model Cadillac met with them on the curb in front of the hotel. The fifth crip in the yellow Cadillac rode on his own with an AK-47. (According to the people who were present at the time.)

Also crip gang members say Anderson and his accomplices passed in front of video cameras as they gathered at the Treasure Island and MGM Grand hotels to plot the killing and, later that night, when they picked up the white Cadillac in the valet parking circle outside Treasure Island. But police failed to retrieve additional security video that might have captured Anderson's movements after he was beaten. Security cameras are pervasive in Las Vegas, sweeping hotel lobbies, hallways, parking areas and other public places around the clock.

Now this does make alot of sense. There was never a good description on the Cadillac. Some people in the entourage said it was white, others said it was light colored. Some said it was a late model Cadillac, and others said it was a new Cadillac. So it was possible that they got the two cars mixed up.

The traffic on the strip is now grid lock, its a Saturday night after a Tyson fight.

The white Cadillac followed by the yellow Cadillac are now heading over to Club 662 to lie in wait for Tupac to exit later on that night.

As they turned onto Flamingo and passed the Bally's hotel on the right, the driver saw a convoy of luxury cars ahead. The cars, were stopped at a red light across from the Maxim Hotel. The Crips couldn't believe their luck so they decided to strike immediately. (According to the people who were present at the time.)

The Cadillac raced up on the convoy and pulled up beside the BMW. Tupac didn't notice as he was flirting with some girls in a 4x4 to the left him.

E.D.I. who was sitting behind the front passenger in the car behind Suge and Tupac said in an interview. "I saw four black men roll by in a white Cadillac," "I saw a gun come from the back seat out through the driver's front window."

The Cadillac opened fire on the BMW. Tupac tired to get into the back seat of the BMW to escape the bullets, but this left is chest exposed to the bullets.

Suge remembers in an interview. "We heard shots and looked to the right of us," "Tupac was trying to get in the back seat, and I grabbed him and pulled him down. The gunshots kept coming. One hit my head."

The white Cadillac then screeched around the corner and made a right turn down Koval lane, some of the entourage had fired shots at the Cadillac. It happened so fast and so successfully that the crip in the yellow Cadillac did not need to use his AK-47, instead he just chased after the white Cadillac to confuse the entourage into thinking that someone is already in chase. (This is were the entourage got confused into thinking someone chased after the Cadillac. In interviews members of the entourage said that someone did give chase, but they did not find out who.)

Suge then made a U-turn back west on Flamingo. The entourage followed. When he came to the intersection at Flamingo and Las Vegas Blvd, Suge made a left turn down Las Vegas Blvd. The car broke down shortly after at the intersection of Las Vegas Blvd and Harmony Ave.

Las Vegas police were soon on the scene. After calling an ambulance for Tupac they ordered everyone else in the Death Row entourage out of their cars at gunpoint. The police forced Knight, who was bleeding from a head wound, to lie face down on the pavement.

By the time the detectives figured out that Knight and his entourage were victims, not suspects, the Crips had returned to their hotel rooms and gathered their belongings.

Desperate to avoid attracting attention, Orlando Anderson and his gang members hit the highway, each in a different car. Two younger gang members drove the white Cadillac back across the desert. It was still dark when the Crips disappeared over the California border. (According to the people who were present at the time.)

At Club 662 after the shooting, Travon Lane who was sitting in the car in front of the girls in the 4x4 to the left of Suge and Tupac, was said to be telling everyone that he saw Orlando fire the shots that would kill Tupac. This graph shows the location of the cars on the intersection of Flamingo and Koval. As you can see Travon did have a clear path to see the Cadillac, and see the shooter.

Two days after Tupac was shot, gang warfare erupted in Compton as the Bloods sought revenge on the Crips. A rash of drive-by shootings left three people dead and 12 injured, including a 10-year-old girl. (As news reports showed.)

Informants told police that Anderson had been seen brandishing a Glock pistol, and had being bragging to his gang members that he had shot Tupac. (The bullets that hit Tupac was from a 40 caliber Glock pistol.)

In October of 1996 Compton police raided the house suspected to be Orlando Anderson’s. There they found a 40 caliber Glock pistol. Orlando always denied that he lived there, but his high school diploma was found hanging on a wall, and other personal items belonging to him were found in the house.

On Sept the 9th, on East Alondra a man who Las Vegas police said may have been in the Cadillac was shot in the back.

On the 11th Bobby Finch, who Compton cops said may have also been in the Cadillac was gunned down on South Mayo at 9:05 am. Also on this same day in Compton, Orlando's cousin Jerry Bonds drove the white Cadillac into an autoshop on White and Alondra with another guy at 3 P.M. The car reportidly had bullet holes in it. (Someone in the entourage shot at the Cadillac as it sped away after the shooting.)

Here as an acstract from the police affidavit “Statement of probable cause” also known as “Americas Most Wanted”

On September 12, 1996, approximately 12.00 hours, your Affiant was contacted by Los Angeles Country Sheriffs (Century Station's Operations Save Street) Deputy Paul Fournier. Deputy Fournier said that he spoke with an informant, who told him that "Keefee D's" nephew shot Tupac Shakur. The suspect is a "SOUTHSIDE CRIP", and the informant is with the "LEUDERS PARK PIRU", "MOB PIRU", "ELM LANE PIRU", and DEATH ROW RECORDS fraction.

On September 12, 1996, approximately 14.00 hours, I made contact with Sergant Baker's second CRI. The CRI confirmed Orlando Anderson was "Keefee D's" (Keith Davis') nephew.

Heres anthoer attract:

On September 14, 1996, approximately 17.00 hours, Officer R. Richardson was contacted by an informant who didn't wish to be identified. The informant said that "Baby Lane" (Orlando Anderson) from "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" killed Tupac. "Baby Lane is Orlando Anderson.

A week after Tupac’s shooting a Compton gang unit homicide investigator had this to say. "We told Vegas right then we thought the Southside Crips were responsible for the murder and that Orlando was the shooter,"

"You don't want to die, and I don't want to kill you, keep my name out your mouth or a nigga have to drill you, all my enemiez buried, for the shit that they did, don't make me murder you nigga, IF MY ENEMIEZ LOVE THEY KIDZ"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On May 29, 1998, Anderson and his friend Michael Reed Dorrough pulled into the parking lot of Cigs Record Store at the intersection of Alondra and Oleander in Compton. Here he met Michael Stone, also a crip, who was with his nephew, Jerry Stone. Tempers rose and a gunfight erupted. Orlando and the Stones were all fatally injured. An informant told police it was connected with the killing of Tupac, others said it was over money.

A couple of years after the shooting Suge Knight was interviewed on live T.V. When asked if he knew who killed Tupac he told the interviewer. Americas Most Wanted have already answered that question. (Americas Most Wanted as it shows above names Orlando Anderson as the shooter.)

And if you will dont believe this here a little some for you to think about:

When Orlando was interviewed by the police after the shooting, he did not have an alibi.

And this:

Metro Lt. Larry Spinosa said Anderson was arrested on a 1994 murder warrant out of California.
    Last edited by Ares; 08-04-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good info, Although this doesnt prove his death. I personally think he is dead.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tongue

YOU didnt write this story my nigga!! I remember I've read this YEARS ago on the internet. Only thing you did is put up some pictures/videos to illustrate someone else story !!!!!!! Real talk !

Plus, where are your evidences to back up claims in the story? F#ck the "According to the people who were present at the time" line. Who are those people?!? huh. It's easy to say sh!t like that.
    Bottomline, this compilation aint yours, you jacked it from the internet. Its been around for years :angry:
    Last edited by realtods; 08-04-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ yeh most of it is from this one theory that biggie did it (but that did not make sense) its like a combination of all the theorys but with all the crap cut out, so this is all facts, everything here can be backed up by witness statements, police files and gang informents.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it was Orlando Anderson . he got revenge from the beating he took from 2pac and the others involved.

Banned
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for this.. like you said its just the facts with the bs cut out.. nice to get all this info in one place.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ realtods. whatever i was goning to post here, even if it was a picture of Orlando Anderson shoting 2pac you would not have acepted it. sence the first thread i made u basicly stick ur nose up at me. at least i had the time to go through this and cut out all the crap (i did a lot of cutting out crap) it is not the same thing u read years ago, yes somethings are from that docoment and some things are not. but at least i have given the time to gather the facts and put them all together here.

and at the...

Plus, where are your evidences to back up claims in the story? F#ck the "According to the people who were present at the time" line. Who are those people?!? huh. It's easy to say sh!t like that.

if they are gang members they do not want to be named because the gang will know who snitched.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for this. Interesting shit.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This proves nothing. It'd be interesting if dude did some investigations himself, and bring more evidence to the story. But nah, just a copy-and-paste job, stole a story that been around for years on the internet, add some pictures, and thats it........
    *Yawn* We have absolutely NO PROOF for most of the things said here and how shiit really went down...

DUCKTALEZ.....!

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good effort, but as I anticipated in your other thread, NOTHING YOU POSTED IS NEW INFORMATION. Some of it is even way off. For example, Calabassas is nothing close to 900 miles from Vegas. So for stuff like that, you either jacked it from someone else or you didn't do the research yourself, as spending five seconds on google maps would tell you that it's ~240 miles.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^where did i said that i got new information, please show me.

and the Calabasas location is a mistype i will change that know, thank you for pointing it out.
    Last edited by Ares; 08-04-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heres the statement i made on my last thread:

Within the next couple of days I am going to release some FACTS on what happened on the night 2pac got shot (7th September 1996) including timelines and statements from the people who were there. I will also be releasing some pictures (most of them have been seen before, and some have not), maps from the scenes and I will also be releasing my theory on who killed 2pac and why in great detail.

were does it say i have new information?

and i did do everything i said in my post
    * release the fact, yep done that
    * timelines, Yep done that
    * statements, yep done that
    * pictures, yep done that
    * maps, yep done that
    * theory, yep done that

so realtods and deeeznuuuts83 i dont see your problem.
    Last edited by Ares; 08-04-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a problem, I just don't see what the fuss was about or why this needed a thread or even another thread saying that this thread was coming. If you weren't posting anything new, then what was the point?

Everybody knows the facts that you posted, it was just a rehashing of everything that we've known for just under thirteen years.

There wasn't really a timeline, you just talked about events that happened that we all knew about already. It's not like people don't know the order in which things happened.

We've already heard the statements.

As far as the pictures go, you posted some aerial maps that don't really shed light on anything (wow, Suge and Pac made a left then a right turn), a blurry-ass zoomed-in picture of Tyson, pictures of hotels that we already know what they look like, a picture of the Cadillac that we already know, and some diagram with boxes and names.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
    I will also be releasing my theory on who killed 2pac and why in great detail.
    And what was your "theory"? We've already known that Orlando shot him and why he did it. You didn't suggest anything new.