User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76

Thread: Autopsy is fake - full proof inside !

  1. #1
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,379
    Than/ks (Given)
    439
    Than/ks (Received)
    332
    Likes (Given)
    642
    Likes (Received)
    732
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Autopsy is fake - full proof inside !

    The Picture is Fake, Here is the Proof

    The picture is a very very very talented photo shop, which means, it is fake. I Have all the proof that I need to convince you.

    First of all , it was taken from the California love video clip at exactly 06:42
    as seen in this video:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4[/ame]

    Here is the frozen shot from the california love video clip, where 2pac is waking up from his dream. which is almost at the very end of the video. The author thought that no body be paying attention as the song is fading out.

    http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8...love642al2.jpg

    There is alot of things that are already screwed with the normal picture, here some examples. The bed is just white, it has no texture what so ever. If you can see, its like 2pac is lieing on an angle which makes it look like hes feet are raised[ he is not laying horizontally]. He also has no pillow? 2pac has little or no neck, hes missing his left arm, or it has fallen off the bed. Hes left shoulder is also missing. Also take note of how the back of 2pacs head is a completely different shade to his body. No flash from the camera? im pretty sure if you take a picture in a room with not much light you would use the flash. No signs of any camera flash on 2pacs body. There are no shadows of 2pac's body on the bed at all...

    I'm pretty sure autopsy photos must include the face anyways. Which is why im guessing he took out pac's head from another photo, and tried to make it look like its attached to the body, which shows alot becuase the body and head are 2 different colours.



    Heres how the autopsy picture and the california love video both come together...

    http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8...tleddk8tx2.png

    As you can see, the Autopsy Photo, has originally came from the video of california love at 06:42, where 2pac wakes up from his dream. which explains why half the other side of pacs face and body is missing. Because there isn't alot of colour or light in that part of the video. So the author used to lack of colour and light to add in the cut in the skull and the open bloody chest.

    Alot of the work that has been done in order to absolutely hide the fact that it comes from the California love video. For example higher angle. the autho carefully cropped around 2pac's body, which was done with extreme care so that It wouldn't show on the white bed. With the cropped image taken from the cali love video, he rotated it so that it could look like the body is resting on the bed. He later added another pic of pac and added the head onto the body from the cali love video.

    HERES THE REAL PROOF, I Have found the original photo, of where the person who created this got the cut up body from :

    http://www.geocities.com/tupacalivea...mages/aut2.gif

    The background was later added so that it looks like a hospital. And to bring a sense of authenticity to the photograph. As you can see, there isn't much in the background that tells us that we are actually in a hospital.

    The photo size should be bigger if it were a real photo. Why are the legs hidden? because they weren't shown in the cali love video. Id also like to add that, the author of the photo, most likely used the cali love video, because it is at the very very end of the video, where most people would skip to the next one, or maybe not paying attention to the video because its almost finished.

    And that is why ....... the autopsy picture is fake !!!

    But what about cathy scott? how did she get the picture is something that I don't know, but I believe she more likely paid someone to do it so that she could sell her book. As it is her book that brought in the photo into the public

    for the record ... yes a fake autopsy which is just 1 thing won't prove clear evidence that he is alive BUT this is just SOME of the pieces that can get your damn mind thinking so much.

    Thanks to Shad1 , an old time OG Member who helped bring this to the light.

    and thanks to me for posting it or none of y'all would've seen this.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 08-23-2009 at 05:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Sudanese member $$THUGG$BLAZE$$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Khartoum,Jeraif West,Sudan
    Posts
    785
    Than/ks (Given)
    7
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you are phuckin genius









    Shout out to my man bobby180 for the amazing animated sig

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    243
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread is so embarrassing.

    No we can't see anything that comes from that California love video.. straight wackness.The california love scene isn't even shot at the same angle or depth as the autopsy. and pac is in a completely different position on the bed. What... so every footage of pac lying on his back was used for the autopsy now?

    the geocities picture is so fake. Anybody with a basic grasp of photoshop can tell that the geocities picture u linked was taken from the original autopsy, hence none of the intricate and identical tattoos which are on 2pac's body in the real autopsy photo are present..

    This makes absolutely no sense.. first you say it was taken from the california love vid.. then u link a generated body with pac's autopsy face and incisions superimposed onto it and claim that's where they got it? I just makes no sense. Its so fraudulent.
    Last edited by The Rev; 08-23-2009 at 06:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    221
    Than/ks (Given)
    4
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    and thanks to me for posting it or none of y'all would've seen this.
    Oh yeah,.. this is very "new" lol.

    BTW this:

    Is from a guy who was trying to show how easy it would be to create this,. not the orginal picture LOL. It even says on the pic,. are ya bored bro?

  5. #5
    Sudanese member $$THUGG$BLAZE$$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Khartoum,Jeraif West,Sudan
    Posts
    785
    Than/ks (Given)
    7
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you got this from www.2pacaliveandwell.co.nr ?









    Shout out to my man bobby180 for the amazing animated sig

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    243
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piznac View Post
    Oh yeah,.. this is very "new" lol.

    BTW this:



    Is from a guy who was trying to show how easy it would be to create this,. not the orginal picture LOL. It even says on the pic,. are ya bored bro?
    omg OWNED. Homeboy straight humiliated himself. Compiling false and unverified evidence and passing it on as fact... only to get exposed.. Another amateur exposed. This dude gordontex has no shame and no integrity. Always begging people for false props to inflate his self-proclaimed forum rep. wat a loser.

    This is why this forum ****ING SUCKS.
    Last edited by The Rev; 08-23-2009 at 06:26 PM.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some of what u said makes sense but most doesnt lol and at least get the real original autopsy

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    243
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigz132 View Post
    some of what u said makes sense but most doesnt lol and at least get the real original autopsy
    GordonTex is the new OFFICIAL attention whore of the forum. Please remember to give him false props as you exit the thread. LOL

  9. #9
    Sudanese member $$THUGG$BLAZE$$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Khartoum,Jeraif West,Sudan
    Posts
    785
    Than/ks (Given)
    7
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
    This is why this forum ****ING SUCKS.
    u dont like it it.....**** outta here,,,,,,nobody likes you either,,,

    perrrverrrt









    Shout out to my man bobby180 for the amazing animated sig

  10. #10
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,379
    Than/ks (Given)
    439
    Than/ks (Received)
    332
    Likes (Given)
    642
    Likes (Received)
    732
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
    omg OWNED. Homeboy straight humiliated himself. Compiling false and unverified evidence and passing it on as fact... only to get exposed.. Another amateur exposed. This dude gordontex has no shame and no integrity. Always looking for false props to inflate his self-proclaimed forum rep. wat a loser.
    such an asshole , this is not my claims you dweeb , read the end of the 1st post , i said thanks to Shad1 , he's the guy who posted this very long time ago , all i did was copy and paste it way back and save it with me incase of losing the info , and guess what ... we did lose it due to the hack , so i did a good job on saving it.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
    This is why this forum ****ING SUCKS.
    your a waste of human life.


    Quote Originally Posted by piznac View Post
    Is from a guy who was trying to show how easy it would be to create this,. not the original picture LOL. It even says on the pic,. are ya bored bro?
    are you retarded bro ?... this information and claim aren't mine read the god damn end of my 1st post , i thanked Shad1 because the info came from him , so i copied and pasted this.

    this was posted way before you ever came to thought to other humanly mothafu'ckaz.

    how many suspicious facts you have been busy denying ever since u got here ?...

    there is no proof he is dead , media reasons are weak , his mother and whole family claiming it is just a cover-up , ofcourse they would have to lie Duh , even if u saw Afeni cry about it , she cried because she wouldn't be able to have 2Pac living with her because it would be impossible , hard to get contact with her son especially while feds are on her tail full time , u see the difficulties ?... she can't blow her sons strategy sacrificing to see him physically , her phone possibly even tabbed by the FBI , she would have to fully pretend her son is dead without even secretly trying to make a suspicious move or else the feds will know somethings up , Crime Scene has been arranged in Vegas , no wonder for a FACT there is a cover-up being made when 3 stories have been made about who took 2Pac to the hospital which are :

    1. Suge drove 2Pac to the Hospital.
    2. The Ambulance Drove Him To The Hospital.
    3. 2Pac Flew Away By A Helicopter according to a witness which got interviewed.

    the reasons why the Orlando Ambush has been staged which is the very obvious , the suspicious facts that surround that incident which were already been thrown out to the table , the 7's Afeni is putting on one of 2Pac's music videos inadvertently wanting to stop the alive theories as she has claimed , the lyrical proof which foretells Biggie's death in detail , King Tut stuck in jail and 2Pac's awareness of the FBI's plot , some of you dead believers are saying 2Pac KNEW he would die soon , the reason he wrote lyrics like (forgive me lord but i plan to die) , to shoot that theory of y'all down ... why on earth would 2Pac then record a song called Good Life saying he found a way to stack money GUARANTEED TO RISE AND LIVE A GOOD LIFE ?! , Mutulu mentions in an interview that WHITEY posted a while back that 2Pac's lyrics are literal when he talks about himself and his situations , and 2Pac himself talked about his lyrics being literal in an interview which was posted a while back by some member around here , Autopsy proven fake before u even got your first tooth out by a dentist , Coroner proven fake too , the director of music video I WONDER IF HEAVEN GOT A GHETTO talks about the concept of the video saying that 2Pac survived and did not die , Afeni herself in the video set SAYS it was her sons vision , the very clear subliminal messages being put by 2PAC HIMSELF in his songs saying that he is alive (words reversed) , the I'M ALIVE quote which is definitely not a random thing 2Pac would ever say in an intro as a makaveli song especially released after his so called death , Treach Claiming to see 2Pac that u deny as a joke or him wanting attention OVER A SERIOUS MATTER LIKE THAT ?

    If you go to page 164 of Got Your Back, it says: I'd asked the head surgeon what Pac's condtion was, how serious it was, and how many times he was shot. He told me he was shot twice, and sustained two injuries. His hand, which was on his leg, took a bullet that went through the hand, through his leg, hit a thigh bone, and lodged up into his chest. That was the first bullet. The second came through his right side, and that's the one that ruptured his lung and some of his intestines. The doctor only removed one bullet, the one that went into his lung.
    If Alexander, who was at the hospital each day, was told Tupac had been hit twice, why was the official version that he'd been hit 4 times ?


    you are ignoring alot of these things and yet your still at a lousy level with no good comeback to explain for yourself about them.

    i'm not gonna respect assholes that don't respect me , its over with this , if you wanna diss me back then bring it on because this is how i did it in the old days , FUK you haters , no brain to think , no life for you to understand but deceptions of ur own mindless like thoughts.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    243
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $$THUGG$BLAZE$$ View Post
    u dont like it it.....**** outta here,,,,,,nobody likes you either,,,

    perrrverrrt
    This board is a disgrace to pac's legacy. Fagblaze called gordontex a genius for posting 10 year old dubunked false information. Welcome to the bottom of the barrel. Lame ass teenages populate this board. Every other board i'm on/have ever been on SHITS on this middle school shit-fest you call a forum. I'm not sticking around, don't worry... there are 6 people on this board who have an IQ of over 80. The rest call GordonTex a genius.


    Whoredontex, why don't you set up your whore cam and strip to This life I lead playing in reverse you sweet attention cravin muffin whore you. lol
    Last edited by The Rev; 08-23-2009 at 06:42 PM.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol rev some of us arent idiots just get to know them

  13. #13
    Sudanese member $$THUGG$BLAZE$$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Khartoum,Jeraif West,Sudan
    Posts
    785
    Than/ks (Given)
    7
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    phuck you The rev

    you dont know me and yo are just a peace of shit that claims he knows everything.....get the phuck outta here homo we dont need you.....plus this is the theories section......THEORIES....ideas....thoughts

    and you faggot asss muphucka should'nt be here cuz you have no brain to make theories or have ideas or thoughts......









    Shout out to my man bobby180 for the amazing animated sig

  14. #14
    Reincarnated Shoot2Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,379
    Than/ks (Given)
    439
    Than/ks (Received)
    332
    Likes (Given)
    642
    Likes (Received)
    732
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
    GordonTex is the new OFFICIAL attention whore of the forum. Please remember to give him false props as you exit the thread. LOL
    no your a piece of shit , I'm glad your life sucks so bad that you have to start shit for no reason , semen drinker off a boys dick yeah i can tell gay b!tch , commit suicide don't return here , i had to post this crap because it will bring like 100 other immature brainless kids trying to talk shit and think they are the coolest to ever live on planet earth.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 08-23-2009 at 06:44 PM.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    243
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorden_Tex View Post
    no your a piece of shit , I'm glad your life sucks so bad that you have to start shit for no reason , semen drinker coming through .... commit suicide don't return here , i had to post this crap because it will bring like 100 other immature brainless kids trying to talk shit and think they are the coolest to ever live on planet earth.
    Maybe I can commit suicide and then move to cuba, then you can photoshop my autopsy photo onto a fake body and say I'm coming back to the forum in 14 years with Kadafi? then u can strip for us on your cuban web cam while Kasanova's new 2Pac song plays in the background? Do you still have that " all time forum whore" tattered across your belly?
    Last edited by The Rev; 08-23-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Proof Of D12 Murderd
    By jason101 in forum Music News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 03:15 AM
  2. Family of Killed Bouncer Sues Proof Estate
    By jason101 in forum Music News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •