Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

props, this was one of my thoughts i had, i posted something about the illuminati and mj on the speak out section. peace.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Neasz

before i watch any of these videos, some one tell me why the fcuk would the illuminati kill michael jackson, and why now?

TheRidah

^^ exactly, people stop making sh!t up, RIP Mj, hes suffering right now, just leave him alone... people pushed him too much and they still are,just drop it!

Peace

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why now? MJ was about to do a series of concerts & perform "They Don't Care About Us" in front of thousands of fans. That's the kind of song the Illuminati don't want the people to hear especially when it's performed by such a popular artist who is followed by MILLIONS. Just think of all the media coverage MJ's concerts would've got... that was enough for the Illuminati to be scared as f*ck!

When MJ released his video for "They Don't Care About Us" back in the day that's when his "character assassination" started in the media.

Anyway just watch the videos & draw ur own conclusions...

I've never been a big MJ fan, did not know much about him until recently & at 1st I believed what I heard in the media to be the truth but after reading stuff on the internet & now watching this I'm convinced MJ was MURDERED! Even his sister said it...

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because its on the net dont make it truth. Use your brain and dont let crazy theories dictate how you think. Whats more logical?...Illuminati wants to kill a musician whos career was just about over? or musician overdoses and dies by accident? Yeah thats really a tough one to figure out huh?
    "keep it real or you can die squealing" -2pac- "Soon As I Get Home"

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MJ's career was far from being "just about over" like u claim, u probably didn't watch the videos or just wasn't paying attention. MJ said his last album was #1 everywhere in the world except in America. It's in part 1 (5:20) listen carefully to MJ's words...

I'm not the kind of guy to believe everything I read & there's a lot of bullshit out there that's for sure (like 2012 doomsday & the end of the world). But MJ being murdered by the Illuminati makes perfect sense to me for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post.

Illuminati is for real & u can be sure of one thing for the future: more & more people in the world (including celebrities) will speak the truth about them. Slowly but surely the world is waking up & their plan for a New World Order & global domination, no matter how hard they try, IT AIN'T GONNA WORK!

God bless Michael Jackson.. RIP!

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have already formed your opinion and in your mind its fact no matter what i or anyone else says. Only thing i can say is stop watching Youtube.
    "keep it real or you can die squealing" -2pac- "Soon As I Get Home"

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people who overlook this are dumbed dwn and afraid to reallty think.

look at mjs dangerous cd cover its mjs two eyes at the top wit illuminati and skull and bones secret societys at the bottom showing hes better then them . they slowly LIKE TUPAC AND ALL ARTIST FIGHTIN THE SYTEM destroyed him thru the media when he came bk they got scared they thought the martin bashir documentary would destory him for good but that shits been debunked watch living with michael jackson take two on tube your see what i mean..

if my wasnt murdered why has key factors been missing from the media i.e the rallys he does talkin bout the nwo(new world order) the speech he gave about tommy matola and his beef with sony records alllll left out the media .

wen michael jackson died there was a sence of everyone (who aint on tv ie normal people)thinkin sorry for doubtin you mj . now suddenly there startein up the lets destory mj campaign with storys about two gay lovers beein a homo bleechin his skin also sayin they found womens tit enlarger moisturiser prodcuts in his hom(lmmfao dickheads are we really that dumb) . and now toppin it off by showing again the martin bashir doc that nearly destoryed him living wit michael . which if u rersearch is now bollox and lies

i.e michael didnt dangle his baby he media slowed the footage dwn to make it seem that way watch the footage carefully

wen there at the zoo and martins comnetery sayin thids isnt fair on the kids and mjs the only one who cant see it is bollox . casue what really happened was the zoo gets closed off on a regualr basis of mj and his kids this time they kept the gates open and fans came flooding in michael had booked the zoo for that day

bashir goes on abc news sayin he felt neverland was dangerous for kids ect

but when interviewing mj at neverland when he thought his camera had stopped filming mjs hadnt and recorded bashir sayin that he feels neverland is fantasitc and its very spiritual thing he does lettin kids who are disadvataged or dieing into his home and he can understand why he does it ect . then on the news destroyin him mj was set up onthat one

and as for that balcony shit my 2 year old who very smart for her age saw that and said "oh daddy look" so i held her tighttook her to my balconys and pretended to throw her over and she laugned her ass off "

THEWRE WERE NO NEWS CREWS TURNING UP AT MY DOOR BECUASE IM NOT A BILLION DOLLAR SUPER STAR WHOS A THREAT TO THE SYSTEM

THE WORLD NEEDS TO START WAKIN UP YOFOREAL

WATCH ZEITGESIT 3 ILL POST IT IN A THREAD

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aint gunna waste my tym watchn it wat threat was mj 2 them haha every tym a celeb dies kids cum up wi crazy shit

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

parry, kids???? kids are unaware of any form of control that is imposed on the people there to busy with computergames and lookin like a front cover of a magazine

i knew the world was one big scam the day i stepped out

illuminati/elites/who ever, use media to control.. michael jackson was a threat to the music, becuase he was bringin about an end to the contstant culture creaTion thats been plaguing our society have u even seen his speech ??? were he talks about sony

or the one were he mentions "you all need to know this the media lies to you they manipulate you to get what they want they lie inthe history books ect ect

and u say why would the illumianti or as i call it the money system want him dead because he was a threat to there very source of control tv and music wake up
    you sayin im not even guna watch that means your close minded inturn therefore your opinon is not needed if you are unwilling to THINK. you go head role over believe wat your told by your television set EVERYTHINGS OK 911 WAS A MAN IN A CAVE SADDAM VISITED THE CAV SHOOK HIS HAND AND SAID U HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT (EVEN KNOW SADAM WAS AGAISNT TERRORISM) BELIEVE THAT IRAN HATES AMERICA EVEN THOUGH THEY RANG AMERICA A DAY AFTER 911 AND SAID WHAT DO U NEED U HAVE OUR FULL SUPPORT //// THAT WAS KEPT OUT THE MEDIA BECAUISE IT DOESNT FIT THE GOVENRMENTS THEME OF THERE THE BAD GUY LMMFAO WAKE UPPPPPPP
    Last edited by Sean; 07-17-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said sean!

parry before u say it's bullshit watch the videos listen to everything MJ said...

Michael Jackson was a MAJOR treat to the Illuminati because he wanted to educate his fans about the truth that was his main reason for getting on stage once again

Karen Faye Kissinger has been a close friend of MJ for years she was his personal make up & hair artist.
    Last edited by Playa1no; 07-20-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wheres ur hard evidence about this the 9/11 and iran?

mate all this shit bout illuminate killing mj makes me laugh n prob others, im not mocking u its wat u believe n i respect that just like u dont agree with my views

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Krizzle's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone has differnet opnions. i agree with playano1 and sean though on this one. ive always beleive that they had a part in his death. and a medication overdose and cardiac arrest? he was murdered and i think the government/illuminati had something to do with it. if you listen to the lyics of they dont really care about us you would see that its a strong powerful song. and if you see the video loose change, it clearly states that the governemnt had an involvement with 9/11
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao just read what playaz post that women was very close to mj she was his make up artist look at the bottom paragrpah