Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brap brap View Post
    so youre saying he was scared to speak his mind on that interview, while at the same time he was planning on releasing an album with the title Killuminati. thats contradictory.

Now that's what your saying im saying:"he is sacred to get killed for what he's saying but still he has to say it seeing how he speak's from his heart" simple mate

its all good if you want to believe in the illuminati. but its not ok saying that Tupac believed in them, because he clearly didnt. hes been quoted.
    Well that's your perception on it and i got mine,i'll just leave it at that.
    My soul cannot be bought for chump change... or a pair of pretty panties for that matter.

*Edit Ok, ok my soul can be bought for 1 million dollars and if you throw in my dream girl in those panties the deal is made.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2Pac View Post
    Hey, if there's a quote of 2Pac saying that he did not believe in the illuminati i will believe you but there isn't one. The album title: The don Killuminati('Killuminati' means Kill Illuminati) clearly states that Tupac did believe in it. He also raps about it in 'they dont give a **** about us':

"Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
    Niggas at the party with they shotties
    Just as rowdy as me"

ppl are telling him about the illuminati. his peers are telling him.

"Before I fear computer chips
    I gotta deal wit brothas flippin
    I don't see no devils bleedin'
    Only black blood drippin "

"i dont see no devlis bleedin"

hes saying if theyre there, hes not seeing it. hes not seeing evidence of it[/I]

"Only black blood drippin "

but what he is seeing is his brothers dying in the streets.
    in other words, hes got real problems, nevermind the "illuminiati"

thats my take on those lyrics.

@Anton, next interview you get with an Outlaw or with anyone who really knew Pac towards the end, ask em about Pacs philosophy on this.
    Last edited by brap brap; 08-16-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brap brap View Post

"Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
    Niggas at the party with they shotties
    Just as rowdy as me"

ppl are telling him about the illuminati. his peers are telling him.
    The way i take it it's like people are telling/warning him that the illuminati is going to kill him.

"Before I fear computer chips
    I gotta deal wit brothas flippin
    I don't see no devils bleedin'
    Only black blood drippin "

"i dont see no devlis bleedin"
    So? I don't see what your point is. He sees no devil BLEEDING. So what does that mean? That means that they are not 'hurt'.

hes saying if theyre there, hes not seeing it. hes not seeing evidence of it[/I]
    Well, i really don't see it that way. He says that the devils(Illuminati/government/whoever) are NOT bleeding but only the blacks are. Do you understand where i'm going at?

"Only black blood drippin "

but what he is seeing is his brothers dying in the streets.
    Exactly, his brothers are bleeding but the 'devils' not.

in other words, hes got real problems, nevermind the "illuminiati"
    Yes that's true, he has to deal with the other problems first before fearing the illuminati. He doesn't really say: Nevermind the illuminati. It's just that there are more important things for him.

thats my take on those lyrics.
    Yea it differs for every person. I guess we will never know but wasn't there a interview with one of pac's homies saying that pac was into some deep shit with the illuminati?

@Anton, next interview you get with an Outlaw or with anyone who really knew Pac towards the end, ask em about Pacs philosophy on this.
    Yea, that would be great.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7bvtj29G0"]2Pac ft. Game & Ice Cube - Pac's Revenge[/ame]

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^well theres Pacs last interview where he says he put the K to it because hes killing that illuminati shit. "that shit," as in the idea that some theoretical entity is holding you back from doing what you wanna do. in the interview he pretty much makes fun of the ppl who were telling him about the illuminati in jail. so he definitely didnt take it seriously. what he did take seriously was ppl talking about it when they got real problems to worry about.

Tupac on the Illuminiti
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkSw_sHWmlQ[/ame]
    Last edited by brap brap; 08-17-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 intrsting clips guys,

i wonder wat will happen the day they take over,

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry kids, Tupac didn’t believe in this “Illuminati” horseshit.

Let’s break down what he said to Bob Marriott, just days before he died…

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac
    “niggaz was telling me about this Illuminati shit while I was in jail, like, ‘the dollars, y’all’.
    A lot of people talk about that “all-seeing eye”, and the pyramid, etc., claiming that members of this mythical group would actually plant symbols in currency that enunciates their “plans” and “agendas”. I remember encountering conspiracy theorists, and them pulling out the one dollar bill, showing me these things while I just looked at them like they were retarded. The the 20 dollar bill, where if you fold it a certain way, it supposedly looks like the World Trade Centers, blah blah blah....

That’s another way to keep your self esteem low. That’s another way to keep you unconfident.
    And we have Tupac’s reply, basically saying that it’s a load of bullshit, and is a distraction.

And I’m puttin a 'K', cause I’m killin’ that ‘Illuminati’ shit.
    Refers to the Illuminati as “that Illuminati shit”, clearly brushing it off as what he said it is…… “shit”.

Here is the fun part…

Trust me, if these mother****ers wanted to kill you, why the **** they gonna tell Farrakhan? Why they gonna tell the Nation of Islam?....why gonna tell this nigga in jail about the ‘plan’? How did he know? How did it leap to him!? Who told him? Who told him, the Pope? Who? Cause they like, ‘the Pope, and the money…’….c’mon man, GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!
    Tupac making fun of people who claim they know of this phantasmagorical “plan” called “the Illuminati”…

Anyone who claims that Tupac was stupid enough to believe in “the Illuminati” after reading/hearing that is a ****ing incomprehensible, unfathomable moron. Tupac actually makes the same point I do…..if this “plan” is so damn powerful, and can run America, be damn near untouchable, grind the world under their heels, kill anyone they want……yet a bunch of kids on the internet know “all about it”?? LOL, as Tupac said, how did this "plan" leap to him? How would Louis Farrakhan know, of all people? And as Tupac rhetorically asked, a guy in jail?

.....As Tupac said, “GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!”

You so thinkin about the money, you ain’t gettin’ the mother****in money. Get the money, nigga, I don’t give a **** who’s face on there”
    Tupac, again, rejects all these ridiculous over-analyzation of symbolism and this “plan”, and says all this bullshit is just a distraction to keep people from getting money. Tupac is saying the same thing Professor Noam Chomsky says; the people waste so much time with these wild, outrageous conspiracies that they become distracted by real matters.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I'm starting to believe Anton's right.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default mj part off illuminate?

yo just checked this video out n the ex fbi agent was talking bout celebs in illuminate and it went to mj???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_tas6MIDek[/ame]
    Last edited by parry; 08-17-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, anton is right. That changes alot in the '2Pac world' doesn't it? So now we know that Tupac did not believe in the Illuminati, the only problem is that most pac fans won't see your reply and will still believe it :p
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7bvtj29G0"]2Pac ft. Game & Ice Cube - Pac's Revenge[/ame]

Senior Member Angel-of-death777's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He wasn't apart of there secret society, plus they're racist no way they would have let him in. He was once a pawn to them though.
    No one becomes popular by telling people the truth. History records what happened to the true prophets of the past. However, some have listened to their warnings and were not caught off-guard. Others have put their heads in the sand and refused to listen. They have died.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry kids antons not qualified to understand pacs words

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tupac
    “niggaz was telling me about this Illuminati shit while I was in jail, like, ‘the dollars, y’all’.
    first off pac always uses the word SHIT weather in a good way or bad "good shit" "that shits wack" or "i love that shit" he was just explaining that they told him about the illuminati and the pyramid on the dolla... very simple relay

Quote:
    That’s another way to keep your self esteem low. That’s another way to keep you unconfident.
    yep the illuminati do keep your self esteem low, the suppress your thoughts, ian if you thought they where after you, your esteem would be low, and thats what pac meant, that the threat by the illuminati was to keep his self esteem low....

Quote:
    And I’m puttin a 'K', cause I’m killin’ that ‘Illuminati’ shit.
    yep the k is to destroy them by exposing them, tupac was cleaver and didnt expose them until after sep 13th, his album was released after he was shot, so they couldn't touch him... simple

Here is the fun part…

Quote:
    Trust me, if these mother****ers wanted to kill you, why the **** they gonna tell Farrakhan? Why they gonna tell the Nation of Islam?....why gonna tell this nigga in jail about the ‘plan’? How did he know? How did it leap to him!? Who told him? Who told him, the Pope? Who? Cause they like, ‘the Pope, and the money…’….c’mon man, GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!
    this is obvious hes saying, how the **** did some nigga in jail get to know about the plot to kill him if there such a secret society, how the **** did the nation of islam get to know? who told them? this states he does believe in them but was questioning the guy who told him they wanted him dead, hes like, "so you been talking to the pope" lol,
    also with pac even mentioning the popes involvement indicates that pac had a good knowledge of them, knowing it went all the way back to the vatican

.....As Tupac said,
    “GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!”
    you aint never met the pope and the illuminati aint gonna tell you about there plot to assasanate me

Quote:
    You so thinkin about the money, you ain’t gettin’ the mother****in money. Get the money, nigga, I don’t give a **** who’s face on there”
    this is obvious, the illuminati are NOT about money, there about power and control, they got all the money they will ever need, there agenda is one world goverment, not money, they dont need more money, and thats what pac was saying

listen to the interview here and see how anton chopped pacs words to fit his theory

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDnwoi7DgM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDnwoi7DgM[/ame]
    Last edited by WakeUp2nwo; 08-17-2009 at 07:19 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry guys bout link, be sorted later as im using my ps3 i cant copy links directly

Senior Member Angel-of-death777's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parry View Post
    sorry guys bout link, be sorted later as im using my ps3 i cant copy links directly

Have you tried plugging a computer mouse in the usb port?
    No one becomes popular by telling people the truth. History records what happened to the true prophets of the past. However, some have listened to their warnings and were not caught off-guard. Others have put their heads in the sand and refused to listen. They have died.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watch this aswell

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxmw7zZqEVY&feature=channel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxmw7zZqEVY&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjPe2sNmE4&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjPe2sNmE4&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div[/ame]

i dont agree with all what said in the video, but there's allot of truth in it as well
    Last edited by WakeUp2nwo; 08-17-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWREZjawyjY&feature=PlayList&p=25E4881E1B1 F0059&index=5"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWREZjawyjY&feature=PlayList&p=25E4881E1B1 F0059&index=5[/ame]