User Tag List

Thread: 2pac described his death as an ACT in VIBE interview.

WESTAFRICA

Talking 2pac described his death as an ACT in VIBE interview.

In this part of the interview Pac was asked about his 1994 shooting but while Pac is answering the question he used that moment as an opportunity to drop some hints about his planned 1996 shooting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb97W0BF6QU&feature=related[/ame]

0:18 "I believe so, I do believe so. I have proof, things that I could say that will back up my claim but this is not for the world to know about".

^^^Over here Pac is giving hints about proof that he might still be alive but that it is not for the world to know so it's being kept in the Dark.

0:37 "I basically bowed out and was gonna go ahead about my life".

^^^ Here Pac is talking about his death. He described it as bowing out.

0:48 "Four issues later half of New York is commenting on me getting shot and before they was like we didn't see nothin. In the first issue read it Vibe viewers; Nobody seen shit! The fourth issue when they came back with a reply; everybody knew what I did , they knew what I said, I was acting"
    And at 0:14 "Now they the cops, now they doing detective work!"

^^^ This was where Pac revealed his death as AN ACT. Notice how he explains that at first it was like nobody knew what happened because nobody saw shit, and then after people like us alive theorist for instance were doing detective work, we knew what he did and knew what Pac said in his lyrics and interviews and we knew that Pac was acting when he supposedly got shot in 1996.
    Notice he started out saying that nobody saw shit and then later everybody knew what Pac did because and what Pac said, and they knew PAC WAS ACTING. so Pac is trying to say THAT HE FAKED HIS DEATH. Pac says "now they doing detective work!"

1:33 "Yes I did say Thug Life was dead, yes I bowed out, all of that, but when they said that they breath new life in me, and Thug Life not only became a rap group but it became a way of life for life for me".

^^^He's dropping a death and resurrection clue but he uses Thug Life to describe it as if Thug Life died and got reborn and became a way of life FOR LIFE FOR HIM!! Notice he said that he bowed out but that NEW LIFE was breath in him.

2:39 "You read where I gave my whole soul to you muthafu*ckas and said yo I'm through I just wanna live like..."

^^^Giving his whole soul like Jesus did. He gave his life, but notice he was through and he wanted to just live a certain way.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LCAjjiv5cE[/ame]

0:45 "and I feel as though he wronged me. You got out of hand and you wronged me. You got seduced by the power not because it's an evil person but because money is evil if it's not handled right.
    If you lose your composure you can do anything, and fear got stronger than love and niggaz did things they know they wasn't supposed to do. They know in they heart! That's why they in hell now. They can't sleep."

^^^In this part you think he's talking about Biggie and Puffy but really he's talking about himself and his nation as if Pac himself got seduced by the power- by the evil money, became the wrong nigga, lost his composure, had an only fear of death which became stronger than love, and did some shit that he was not supposed to, and Pac is in some type of hell now. It's symbollic of being in spiritual prison where you spend time and go through changes.
    That's the same thing that he was refering to when he said in "Troublesome 96," "cause it's wrong but I plan to die." Why is it wrong? Well he just told you why in the interview. (keep in mind that it is wrong from one perspective- the perspective were he's doing it because he's pissed off and wants to get revenge so he's being wicked, but from another perspective it is Right when he's doing it to be righteous and he's trying to pay back to God for past sins. Remember Pac talks about more than one different picture- that's the key)
    Pac cannot sleep because he still stresses and keeps tying different things, keeps plotting, keeps watching, and tries to make more cash.
    He was not really talking about Biggie and Puffy in that interview clip. He was talking about his Motive behind faking his death.
    Last edited by WESTAFRICA; 10-24-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pac would slap you for that.

lemme just say ur way too deep in the rabbit hole.

way too deep... so much u cant even smell your own bullshit...

im all for speculation, but when u distort the man's words to fit your own concepts...

GTFO

Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Shiva's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, correct me if i am mistaken anyone, but from my opinion, throughout the whole interview when he refers to the stuff that you claim is "clues", he is talking about the '94 shooting. I agree with Bushi, you dag wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to deep. Fail my friend.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Shiva was his boy and Makaveli Board is family to him"

I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

-Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

Gold Member
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never thought id use this new internet term but **** YOU **** FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TheRidah

Respect on the research man, i dont think u took it too far, but some is related to 1994, thanks for this man. Peace

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

your a very bad theorist lad , nobody will support you !

Respect alive believers...as some may not hold the proof to their beliefs , but you too do not hold the proof that their beliefs are of the imagination.

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is straight out bullshit

Horemheb Reincarnated Will-Tha650City's Avatar
    Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sumbody tell this guy to up his meds

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

don't worry guys , he is Banned 4 Life from this board.

Respect alive believers...as some may not hold the proof to their beliefs , but you too do not hold the proof that their beliefs are of the imagination.