User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Girl who accused Pac of rape in room pic.

  1. #31
    Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    14,838
    Than/ks (Given)
    245
    Than/ks (Received)
    462
    Likes (Given)
    1301
    Likes (Received)
    760
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neasz View Post
    i usually never comment on others debates unless iv got something to add, but i couldn't help but say that this 'debate' or argument going on here - what its over? its really funny. LOL
    Not an arguement, but what I would like to say a creative discussion. Were debating about a womens breast from a picture taken over 13 years ago lmao.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Shiva was his boy and Makaveli Board is family to him"


    I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

    -Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

  2. #32
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,851
    Than/ks (Given)
    78
    Than/ks (Received)
    282
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    638
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neasz View Post
    i usually never comment on others debates unless iv got something to add, but i couldn't help but say that this 'debate' or argument going on here - what its over? its really funny. LOL
    It's silly, it really is. Here are the Cliff Notes:

    1. Shiva posts a picture, saying that the girl in it was the sexual assault victim
    2. I noticed the woman had small breasts (which I said "weren't anything amazing" rather than being politically correct), which lead me to believe it might not be the same woman, who was said to have had big breasts (which is what attracted Pac to her)
    3. Shiva tells me to not judge women by their breasts (which was not pertinent to my post)
    4. I said I didn't judge the woman by her breasts (which I didn't)
    5. Shiva later tells me not to judge women's breast sizes

  3. #33
    Neasz
    Guest

    Default

    Lol i know, thats why this is funny.

    its as ridiculous as 'OG MB members' threatening to have me banned because they got a little upset that i wouldn't praise them.

    Rofl.

  4. #34
    Born 2 Revolutionise Executive Director Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    14,838
    Than/ks (Given)
    245
    Than/ks (Received)
    462
    Likes (Given)
    1301
    Likes (Received)
    760
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neasz View Post
    Lol i know, thats why this is funny.

    its as ridiculous as 'OG MB members' threatening to have me banned because they got a little upset that i wouldn't praise them.

    Rofl.
    LOL, they were the good times.
    "I mentioned to him (Kastro) about Makaveli Board and he said that Shiva was his boy and Makaveli Board is family to him"


    I can't keep worrying bout the things in my life I can change
    Dear Lord give me the strength to fight the evil in this game
    Ooh I close my eyes and get down on my knees
    Pray to the heavens protect my family
    If I leave that's good enough for me

    -Big K.R.I.T- Good Enough

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    243
    Than/ks (Given)
    0
    Than/ks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
    It's silly, it really is. Here are the Cliff Notes:

    1. Shiva posts a picture, saying that the girl in it was the sexual assault victim
    2. I noticed the woman had small breasts (which I said "weren't anything amazing" rather than being politically correct), which lead me to believe it might not be the same woman, who was said to have had big breasts (which is what attracted Pac to her)
    3. Shiva tells me to not judge women by their breasts (which was not pertinent to my post)
    4. I said I didn't judge the woman by her breasts (which I didn't)
    5. Shiva later tells me not to judge women's breast sizes
    This is a pretty accurate summary.

    Shiva has proven that making/defending a point is not one of his strong suits. This is just another instance. He's not even capable of staying on topic for god's sake.

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    52
    Than/ks (Given)
    1
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    court room sketch:


    there are similarities

  7. #37
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,851
    Than/ks (Given)
    78
    Than/ks (Received)
    282
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    638
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutboy View Post
    court room sketch:


    there are similarities

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    52
    Than/ks (Given)
    1
    Than/ks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ what are you saying Deeez, all black people look alike? lol

  9. #39
    Neasz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
    lmao

    :O

    ____________________

Similar Threads

  1. Shiloh Pepin AKA The Mermaid Girl..
    By Shiva in forum Around the World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:29 AM
  2. Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad
    By BuCa in forum Full Albums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 03:26 PM
  3. Nas Lyrics
    By Abstroose in forum Lyrics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 01:39 PM
  4. Talib Kweli Addresses 'Girl Slap' Rumors
    By BuCa in forum Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. The Bible allows rape, slavery, the sex trade, and murder!
    By Mokroveli in forum Around the World
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 03:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •